Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 128 total)
  • Author

This is about the plugin, not the modules.

OK. We’ll disable “Content inline-image slide settings” even though images in content will not be resized. We can make the images sizes the size we want them to appear in content. Right?

And just use the bottom part of that plugin for resize of images in section and categories frontpages.

Thanks.

Saguaros Moderator

That’s right, you ‘ll make the size of thumbnail in there

peters256 Friend

Hello.

This plug-in works great, but however it shows this ” {jathumbnail}” on the Front Page Module.
    The plug-in is configured on “manual”.
    When I click to go to the article the code disappears.
    Is there a solution for this problem ?
    I didn’t find any answer on the forum.

Thanks!

Peters

abrill Friend

Hi Peters,

I had to send in a ticket to have this fixed, but maybe a solution can be posted here. I think it has something to do with the Front Page Module…

kimberley Friend

hello,
    my is not rezizing the pics at all, i have my jathumbnail plugin on auto and have inserted a pic in a article. but on frontpage the pic is disorted. please check attached image.

anyideas why?

warm regards Kimberly

1. pic1
    kryptos Friend

<em>@kimberley 167959 wrote:</em><blockquote>hello,
    my is not rezizing the pics at all, i have my jathumbnail plugin on auto and have inserted a pic in a article. but on frontpage the pic is disorted. please check attached image.

anyideas why?

warm regards Kimberly</blockquote>

I have the same issue but only with *.png images. Now I’m using only gif and jpg images, and my thumbnails looks OK.
    Maybe it’s your issue too?

kryptos Friend

@kimberly

Please check your JA News 2 module image settings. Open the module and set up image settings to crop, not to resize.

kimberley Friend

Hi kryptos,

thx for taking time for me.

i am using .jpg and also crop i tried with resize and then back to crop. but nothing changed.

any ideas?

kryptos Friend

Hi,

Well, it could be the problem with editor. I use JCE and I have to delete an image dimensions after I upload a photo.
    That means, when you upload photo, look at the image properties and simply delete both image dimensions and save changes.
    It works for me…

zorroh Friend

it would be nice feature: when i click right side of picture then slideshow goes forward and if i click left then previous. AND in one corner little zoom icon what pop’s lightbox with normal size picture…

bss666 Friend

Hi,

Nice plugin, but I miss the popup function (original image show)… How can I make that work?

zorroh Friend

yep, same question.. popup(lightbox) is really needed to show original picture.

Saguaros Moderator

Dear all!

pls kindldy explain the issue in detail

Thanks

bss666 Friend

JoomlArt Support has fixed this issue for me 🙂 Thnx!

zorroh Friend

i need also solution to show original picture..

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 128 total)

This topic contains 128 replies, has 42 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 11 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum