Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Hi there,
    I’ve just checked your site. An conflict issue with Mootools 1.2.4.
    I’m afraid current JA Teline III v2 1.0.0 not yet ready support for Mootools 1.2.4. That make your site layout trouble.

Drag.Base is undefined
    [Break On This Error] Drag.Resize = Drag.Base.extend({
    ja.ddmod.js (line 457)

I’ll forward this issue to dev team for checking and fix it in next release.
    Thank you
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there,
    at moment, while waiting dev team deep check into mootools issue.
    If you don’t mind about drag & drop feature. I can temporary remove it to solve your issue.
    Please let’s me know what are you choice 🙂
    Thank you
    Viet Vu

asifak Friend

Your solution is acceptable provided that
    1) Joomlart team is in picture and confirm that they will restore the original feature as soon as possible and they will continue to resolve the issue of as discussed in other thread in this forum ”JA telline IIIV2: Module disruption of JA News2 and Ja Tabs. ‘
    2) I hope this problem will also solve the issue of as discussed in my other threat ‘JA telline IIIV2: Module disruption of JA News2 and Ja Tabs. ‘

asifak Friend

Hi Pascm !
    Please inform were did you enabled mootools ? my website was working ok in IE7, but I checked just now the whole template is broken.
    Since many weeks I have been using FireFox and it is working fine here in Firefox.
    I have disabled the mootools in the plugin section now. I need urgent help !!!

asifak Friend

I find that japopup for videos is not working in IE7 but it is working in ForeFox. it used to work before in IE7.

Manos Moderator

Hello asifak,

Your issues have been forwarded to dev’s.
    As for mtu i checked on IE 9 and compatibility mode also (i don’t have access to IE 7)

I also made a small correction for this issue:

Drag.Base is undefined
    [Break On This Error] Drag.Resize = Drag.Base.extend({
    ja.ddmod.js (line 457)

Drag.Resize = Drag.Base.extend({

Changed to

Drag.Resize = (Drag.Base ? Drag.Base : Drag).extend({

Also component for Jobs looks like it’s working as it should ( i haven’t use this component again so i can’t tell 100% about this).

Viet Vu talked about your issues with dev team and they are searching for the solution to your problem.

Regards

Manos

asifak Friend

Hello joomlart !!!
    when this Mootools propblem will be resolved. it should be resolved as earier as possible.
    Another thing, I donot what is the reason my website was working fine in IE7, but after some posting here video shown in JA-Tabs popup / japopup is not working now. Template is broken in the end. When these issues would be resolved.

asifak Friend

The problem of Mootools is still there, however I am able to resolve the issue of IE7 where video ja-popups stopped working. japopups have no problem in FireFox. What I did is that changed the following two parametrs in Ja-telline III V2 template;
    CSS and JavaScripts Compress
    Set Optimize JS to Join and Minify
    Set Optimize Folder to Join and Minify

both parameters were set to No.

Now, mootools issue must be resolved at earliest by joomlart, as this is not allowing many functions in my website to operate propoerly.

jooservices Friend

Hi there,
    JS Compressing with specially case website have jQuery also would mark trouble for almost time.
    That’s my i’ve turn of Optimize JS to NO.
    I’ll talk with dev team about your case to find out something better.
    Thank you
    Viet Vu

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

This topic contains 24 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  jooservices 12 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum