Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

I have JA Telline III V2 on Joomla 1.5.22
    I have recently installed SOBI2 directory extension, which required Mootools Upgrade plugin enabled. On my website if you go to menu ‘Directory’ which is SOBI2 extension, and clienk ‘Add Entry’ then Internat Explorere will abort the operaion.
    However, when I enable Mootools Upgrade then SOBI2 works but JA Telline III V2 template does not work propoerly.
    I request to Joomlart –> Please help

mayuri_g Friend

Hello,

I tried to open your site but it is prompting me for username, and password and I am getting error.

can you please give me your admin access , so that I can look at your problem.

I have attached screenshot of error.

1. Screenshot-3
    asifak Friend

Can somebody from joomlart look into this. It is possible that other problems I am facing is due to this problem.

asifak Friend

I also tried to update JA-Tabs from JA-Extension Manager but received following message .

‘Response from JoomlArt Updater Service: Your account does not have enough permission to take this action. Please contact “JoomlArt Updater Service” for more information or use another account’

Manos Moderator

Hello, can you please provide user details so i can look into your issue?

Best Regards

Manos

asifak Friend

Hello pascm,

I have sent you user details in the private message.
    Thanks!

Manos Moderator

Hi,

I am looking into this right now please give me some time!

Best Regards

Manos

Manos Moderator

Hello,

I am still looking into your issue, but i need Super Admin access and phpmyadmin. So far i have troubleshoot a lot of JQuery conflicts on your site.

Best Regards

Manos

Edit: Most of your issues have been resolved. Please upgrade your Joomla installation also!

asifak Friend

Hello pascm,

Can you little explain more ‘Please upgrade your Joomla installation also! ‘
    What I am supposed to do on this. Thanks!

I have also sent you private message with all the user details.

Manos Moderator

Hi,

You should patch your joomla you can find proper patch here-> http://joomlacode.org/gf/project/joomla/frs/?action=FrsReleaseBrowse&frs_package_id=5848

P.S. I am trying to solve your problems so i will let you know when i am done, until then please don’t take any action on your site.

Regards

Manos

Manos Moderator

Hi, please find attached image. I have enabled mtu and it’s working ok!

Edit: Image deleted as per request.

asifak Friend

Thanks! I will wait for your work first and then will proceed to install the patch.

Manos Moderator

You can install patch now!

Edit: and since i am a litlte bit lost you can tell me if there is anything else i forgot to fix. I can see that the compo that needed mtu is working ok now!

asifak Friend

1) First of all, kindly donot paste full page image of my website on this forum. I would request to delete it.

2) I am little confused by your statement that ‘I have enabled mtools’; where you have enabled it. I checked in the Plug-in manager where ‘system -Mootools upgrade’ is still disabled. ??

3) Now, your claim that webpage is working fine is not correct. Please refresh page within 4 ~ 5 minutes. You will see the result. For further details please go through the thread ‘JA telline IIIV2: Module disruption of JA News2 and Ja Tabs.

Manos Moderator

Hi,

I have deleted image as per your request, i am forwarding your issues to an other operator to help you!

Regards

Manos

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

This topic contains 24 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  jooservices 12 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum