Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 74 total)
  • Author

Ok.

Thank for the answer. We can make plan for the future.

Regards.

obliat Friend

<em>@Saguaros 392045 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes, we have plan to upgrade most popular J25 templates to work with new T3 framework and of course, it will be responsive and work with Joomla LTS 3.5. We’re just released JA Nex template recently and in progress for JA Social and JA TelineIV templates.

Please stay tuned and check updates news 🙂

Best Regards</blockquote>

So you guys will do Teline IV (responsive) J3.5 version? Wonder if it will be easy to move from J2.5 with all the K2 content I have? I am planning to use Joomla Content with the upgraded Teline IV (or Teline V if/when it comes) so I guess my current K2 stuff will need to be “cataloged” as old(site)?!?

Saguaros Moderator

<blockquote>will do Teline IV (responsive) J3.5 version?</blockquote>

All templates work with new T3 framework should also work with J!3.5 version

The upgraded JA TelineIV will have many changes in layout since the new T3 framework and the old JAT3 v2 one are so different, but I think the content will not be effected. It would be best if you backup your site first before updating.

obliat Friend

<em>@Saguaros 396736 wrote:</em><blockquote>All templates work with new T3 framework should also work with J!3.5 version

The upgraded JA TelineIV will have many changes in layout since the new T3 framework and the old JAT3 v2 one are so different, but I think the content will not be effected. It would be best if you backup your site first before updating.</blockquote>

I did hit Thanks, but this post is too useful to miss the opportunity to say THANK YOU again! Knowing Teline IV (possibly V) responsive is coming down the line I will hold and upgrade later (guess sometime in 2014). Admire all new templates and team work, but love my Teline so much and will be happy to have J3.5 responsive version. Only thing is to consider if I move the current one in “old” folder as I’d love to move to Joomla Content starting 3.5 and possibly drop the K2 as Joomlart does (still considering though).

obliat Friend

Guys, I’m in a position to decide with the upgrades as I purchased EXP Autos Pro earlier this year. Integrated it’s template within my Teline IV website, but keeping it to J2.5 version as I don’t want to move to J3 with Teline IV before J3,5.

What you’ll greatly help me with is to try estimate when you’ll be ready with Teline IV responsive version so I plan accordingly. Thanks and best wishes.

phong nam Friend

Hi obliat,

Upgraded version of JA Teline IV on our new T3v3 framework is already available, and it works on both Joomla 2.5.x/3 with full responsive feature.

However, as our supporter Saguaros had informed you about the big difference between our two system plugin (T3 and JAT3) on template layout control and integrated featured (Responsive, Bootstrap …). for that reason, you should install the new JA Teline IV template as a new website and move the old modification to new installed site, instead of upgrading directly to new version of template on your working one. Whatever you choose, please take due backup and try these on localhost first and then move to live status.

You can refer the features supported on new JA Teline IV T3 template at http://www.joomlart.com/updates/joomla-templates/responsive-joomla-template-ja-teline-iv-now-on-t3-framework and download the required packages at http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=510

Regards,

dieudonne Friend

Oh oh from the 11 november 🙂

Ok we’ll test it immediatly. It is really a great news.
    And it is responsive 🙂

Regards.

obliat Friend

THANK YOU! Looks like I’m not the only one who missed the good news :laugh:

This changes everything. Thanks to the whole team again. Will proceed with the instructions.

obliat Friend

<em>@Leo Burnetts 399159 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi obliat,

Upgraded version of JA Teline IV on our new T3v3 framework is already available, and it works on both Joomla 2.5.x/3 with full responsive feature.

However, as our supporter Saguaros had informed you about the big difference between our two system plugin (T3 and JAT3) on template layout control and integrated featured (Responsive, Bootstrap …). for that reason, you should install the new JA Teline IV template as a new website and move the old modification to new installed site, instead of upgrading directly to new version of template on your working one. Whatever you choose, please take due backup and try these on localhost first and then move to live status.

You can refer the features supported on new JA Teline IV T3 template at http://www.joomlart.com/updates/joomla-templates/responsive-joomla-template-ja-teline-iv-now-on-t3-framework and download the required packages at http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=510

Regards,</blockquote>

Please just one thing to sort out – I will create a new website, but then do I upload all the old K2 items or just make /old folder and put the old website/database there – what do you suggest? Because I want to move to Joomla content with the responsive version (stop using K2), but all my old stuff to be available as well.

dieudonne Friend

Maybe use this :
    http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/migration-a-conversion/data-import-a-export/19274
    It is excellent to transfert a existing website to a clean new website.

Regard.

obliat Friend

<em>@dieudonne 399277 wrote:</em><blockquote>Maybe use this :
    http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/migration-a-conversion/data-import-a-export/19274
    It is excellent to transfert a existing website to a clean new website.

Regard.</blockquote>

Sounds like a very good option – THANK YOU. Let’s test it 🙂

timtecsa Friend

I would be happy to see a simplified version of teline 4 that matches the features of teline 2. See http://www.globalprintmonitor.info for example.

dieudonne Friend

Just to see if there are any news about a opportunity of a JA Teline V (with a moderne et responsive design) ?

Regard.

Saguaros Moderator

At this moment, we’ve not had plan for JA Teline V yet. Did you try with JA Teline IV template? We updated it with new T3 framework which supports responsive layout.

dieudonne Friend

Yes, but we need a more cleaner (light) template with the use of Ja News Featured and Ja News Pro.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 74 total)

This topic contains 73 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  cepedalc 9 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum