Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author

This is a really smart way to use a JA template like Teline II

Keep the original format intact but work on the banners and other modules.

So you still have the original professional image but everything is somewhat customized!

Cool site.Keep it up !

cepedalc Friend

Very glad to read all the positive replies, it has been a while since my last post.

I running Joomla 1.x still ready to jump into 1.5 with Telline II, but not quite ready yet….

I do have an issue now, since my server upgraded to PHP 5 from 4.x now I have my frnt page slide show not working correctly, I guess I will have to move quicker and upgrade my site to J 1. 5

Thanks for your comments, and if anyone has a fix for this issue in the mean time it would help since my time is very limited right now.

Thanks to all!!!

shertmann Friend

<em>@cepedalc 32387 wrote:</em><blockquote>This is my work using the JA Teline template one of the best template for news portal we can find around.

http://www.clavehispana.com</blockquote>

excelente trabajo felicidades

jimmer Friend

<em>@cepedalc 85891 wrote:</em><blockquote>Very glad to read all the positive replies, it has been a while since my last post.

I running Joomla 1.x still ready to jump into 1.5 with Telline II, but not quite ready yet….

I do have an issue now, since my server upgraded to PHP 5 from 4.x now I have my frnt page slide show not working correctly, I guess I will have to move quicker and upgrade my site to J 1. 5

Thanks for your comments, and if anyone has a fix for this issue in the mean time it would help since my time is very limited right now.

Thanks to all!!!</blockquote>

I made the jump to 1.5 and love it. I have a lot of clients who do basic article additions to the site and they find it super easy.

Your site looks great as well. Make the jump you will like it I am sure of it.

James:)

jpbarajas Friend

Felicidades por tu sitio!. Me podrías decir como hiciste para poner el menu y el “search” en la parte superior de la página y qué código modificaste y de que archivo para que la fecha apareciera en español (Tienes el archivo en español?)..

Gracias y felicidades!!!

sunrise Friend

The site looks great. It’s good you made the jump. I just wish I could read spanish!

thongtinhanquoc Friend

Me too, love it. What a professional portal! 🙂

didima Friend

looks alright

elmundo_news Friend

Hey,

Me puedes decir como le hiciste para programar los clasificados en tu periodico? yo estoy haciendo uno tambien pero no se exactamente como poner los clasificados, me darias alguna idea de como puedo hacerlo? y como poder poner el estado del tiempo asi como tu lo tienes?

Gracias, espero y me puedas ayudar…. 😀

mfcphil Friend

Great looking site….you do however need the compatibility code placing in the head of your template as your site is alligned left in IE8

cepedalc Friend

El mundo News,

I have a component installed to run the directory, ( http://www.mosets.com/tree/ ) very easy to use and excellent component for this type of accomplishment, I personally recommend it.
    As per the Weather module, it is a Rockettheme module which I believe is free from their site, you can also get the weather module here at Joomlart, it is basically the same.
    if you need further help send me a PM with your needs and I will see what I can do to help.

mfcphil,
    Thanks for the heads up, I did realized that before, I just havent had the time to fix it, I have been working in other projects and also transfering this site to Joomla 1.6 with new Tiline IV, but I appreciate you letting me know, also if there is an easy fix which you happens to know please post it here.

Thanks

alekoocio Friend

Hola, el sitio tiene una apariencia muy profesional!!!!

Yo estoy trabajando en hacer un portal de noticias con la version 1.5 la plantilla teline III v2 y me gustaria hacerle un par de preguntas:

1.- Me ha parecido ver que trabaja con K2, ha tenido algún problema con alguno de los modulos de la plantilla?
    2.- Como ha conseguido hacer que la página principal aparezcan las noticias balanceadas en esta?

Un saludo y maravilloso trabajo!

msaldivar Friend

Hola trato de hacer lo k dices, pero cuando habro el index php me da un mensaje diciendo k no tengo instalado el plugin JAT3 y si lo tengo instalado, no se k hacer podrías orientarme por favor, gracias de antemano por toda tu gran ayuda.

cepedalc Friend

Ready and already working on the move to J1.7 and Teline 4, now it will take me a big longer than I thought since I am going manual for everything, almost a 1000 articles to transfer but soon will get there Have 2 more people working on this with me.

Question, I never used JACooment in my site and I am trying to get it going as my new comment companion but I am having a terrible time getting this component to translate as the rest of my site, is there any .ini file for this component? how do I go about getting things to translate into Spanish which my site is already in.?

Thanks to all.!

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

This topic contains 29 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  cepedalc 12 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum