Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author

This is my work using the JA Teline template one of the best template for news portal we can find around.

http://www.clavehispana.com

cssyeah Moderator

Cool site 馃槑

i think, it will become great site.

kashxo Friend

Excellent portal.
    I love the way you put your banner ads and videos to JA Teline.
    馃槑

hjaa Friend

Felicitaciones ! Me gusta el dise帽o y el contenido de tu sitio !!:D

Un par de preguntas, implementa SEO?, con que extensi贸n reproduce video?

Suerte para Clave Hispana!!

njpenn Friend

How did you get the banner to appear below the menu and next to the logo, I defintiely like what you’ve done.

cepedalc Friend

Hi njpenn,

You need to edit your JA_Teline template (index.php) and between the code shows the Logo and the date format add the following code:

<blockquote><?php if ( mosCountModules(“topbanner”) ) { ?>
    <div class=”ja-banner”>
    <?php mosLoadModules ( “topbanner”, -1 ); ?>
    </div>
    <?php } ?>
    </blockquote>

Remember you have to define the “topbanner” position using modules position under the template manager.

I hope this will help you do the same I did.
    Thanks

cepedalc Friend

<em>@hjaa 32647 wrote:</em><blockquote>Felicitaciones ! Me gusta el dise帽o y el contenido de tu sitio !!:D
    Un par de preguntas, implementa SEO?, con que extensi贸n reproduce video?
    Suerte para Clave Hispana!!</blockquote>

Si, estoy usando SEO y uso el pluggin “All videos pluggin” para reproducir los videos.
    Gracias

njpenn Friend

Thanks, I will give this a try.

wamito Friend

Hola
    He colocado el c贸digo en el template, y de hecho lo reconoce… y luego he definido la posici贸n, y he subido un banner. Pero, 驴c贸mo hago para que el banner que he subido se ubique en la posici贸n “topbanner”?

Gracias

cepedalc Friend

Wamito,
    Todo lo que debes hacer irte a los modules -> site modules y crear uno nuevo, donde puedes mostrar el banner que has hecho o si tienes el componente “banner” y le indicas que la posicion es “topbanner”.
    Tratalo y dejame saber como te fue.

saludos

anaivelisse Friend

Saludos Cepedalc:

Excelente sitio. Usas Joomla 1.5? No logro configurar el modulo de noticias correctamente para que aparezcan los headilnes en el recuadro.

assadniang Friend

Hey, nice site. Congrat

I would like to know how did you get the calendar date up there. I would like to have the same thing on my site, but in french.
    Thanks

vtpages Friend

cepedalc, I love your news site using the JA Teline template! I am also impressed with how you changed the position of the rotating banner ad, which is what I wanted to be able to do. However, is it possible to also place a banner position at the very top of the page, so that a 728 x 90 sized banner, a leaderboard, can appear? I’m sorry for my lack of expertise in this area, but would like to be able to use Teline if this is possible. Thanks!

mfcphil Friend

Great use a a super Joomlart template…well done 馃槈

questbg Friend

Great site. Congratulations! Good use of Telline II.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

This topic contains 29 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  cepedalc 12 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum