Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author

Hi Cimfema
    Please make sure that your site installed comment component ( JA Comment, Joom Comment, …) and enabled plugin comment 🙂

Regards,

cimfema Friend

Thanks for the prompt answer.

I have not found any comment component or plugin… 🙁
    How can I install them?

Marco

HeR0 Friend

Hi
    Please download package form http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=163 and install them.
    You can check the guides and info at http://wiki.joomlart.com/wiki/JA_Comment/Installation_Guides for overview and other details..

Regards

cimfema Friend

I have already tried to download it, but result that I have not enough rights to do it.

But why that module is not included in the Teline IV standard distribution?
    In the demo of Teline IV, in blog page, result that is possible to write a comment, so I have thought that was a standard capability for Teline IV template distribution.

Could you help me in this matter?

Marco

Anonymous Moderator

Hello cimfema,

But why that module is not included in the Teline IV standard distribution?
    In the demo of Teline IV, in blog page, result that is possible to write a comment, so I have thought that was a standard capability for Teline IV template distribution.

>>>JA Comment belongs to JA Extensions Club which is sold separately and not a part of JATC club. In Teline IV, the extensions which come along with the template are listed under Complimentary Extensions that you can find it here.

Hope this is clear for you now.

Regards.

cimfema Friend

You can list all the complementary extension that are included in the Teline template, but the template is so complex (and this is not a reprimand but a value of this template) that is not easy to understand where these extension are implemented in the demo site.

In any case I think that in a “demo” of a product that is made with the use of “extension” or similar, should be implemented only the extensions that are effectively included in the “product” that is the object of the demo. Otherwise should be happen some misunderstand.

I remember a joke where Bill Gates have to choose if go to heaven or to hell. First see heaven, with sweet music, angels everywhere and green leaves. Then he saw hell, but in the hell all the people were happy, they sing and drink, always there parties, and so on.
    So he thought that hell was more funny than heaven, and choose hell. When he went in hell, all the people are screaming, crying, flame and disease everywere.
    So he ask ” but where are all the things that I saw before?”. And devil answer “oh… it was a demo”…. 🙂

In any case no problem, I have understand your policy, many thanks for your answer 🙂

Marco

jacobp Friend

Hey. I have tried every possible way to download and install JA Teline iv to my joomla website. I have followed every tutorial, youtube video, every tip forum posts, etc. Could someone please give me a step by step of how to download and then install this template to my site? I have windows 7. I really appreciate any help. Thanks

HeR0 Friend
    dolcevia Friend

You can list all the complementary extension that are included in the Teline template, but the template is so complex (and this is not a reprimand but a value of this template) that is not easy to understand where these extension are implemented in the demo site.

In any case I think that in a “demo” of a product that is made with the use of “extension” or similar, should be implemented only the extensions that are effectively included in the “product” that is the object of the demo. Otherwise should be happen some misunderstand.

<em>@cimfema 321058 wrote:</em><blockquote>I remember a joke where Bill Gates have to choose if go to heaven or to hell. First see heaven, with sweet music, angels everywhere and green leaves. Then he saw hell, but in the hell all the people were happy, they sing and drink, always there parties, and so on.
    So he thought that hell was more funny than heaven, and choose hell. When he went in hell, all the people are screaming, crying, flame and disease everywere.
    So he ask ” but where are all the things that I saw before?”. And devil answer “oh… it was a demo”…. :-)</blockquote>:D

In any case no problem, I have understand your policy, many thanks for your answer 🙂

Marco

coshevoi Friend

Hi my site http://aee.daisynet.info
    1 i try to translate all extention and template in other language but the translation does not appear, in video i will how.
    2 And how i can to off date and last update on headlines

Tomorrow ends my license and I can not see the answer, send email to please: coshevoi09(@)gmail

Phill Moderator

There are numerous threads regarding translation. In this template thereare a number of extensions and a number of places where you need to provide translations for. To help we would need to know the exact strings you are trying to translate.

As for the dates problem please post a screenshot and we will try and help. If you raise a ticket in the ticket system today we will follow up on this problem until it is complete so please do not worry about only having 1 day left. JA will not leave you stuck.

coshevoi Friend

<em>@phill luckhurst 349454 wrote:</em><blockquote>There are numerous threads regarding translation. In this template thereare a number of extensions and a number of places where you need to provide translations for. To help we would need to know the exact strings you are trying to translate.
    As for the dates problem please post a screenshot and we will try and help. If you raise a ticket in the ticket system today we will follow up on this problem until it is complete so please do not worry about only having 1 day left. JA will not leave you stuck.</blockquote>

Thanks for you but i aply a video where i nid to translate and how about question №2 ?
    Regards.

Phill Moderator

Sorry, but your video does not work for me hence requesting screenshots attached to your post. The same goes for your second question but please start a ticket in the ticket system so if this is not sorted before your membership expires you can still gain access to the updates.

As I said, a quick search in these forums and you will see details on how to adjust every language string. I recommend using a tool called wingrep to search your language folders for the relevant strings.

You have also sent me a pm with your admin logon, not sure what you want me to do with it?

HeR0 Friend
    Janice W Davis Friend

Where do I find the module positions/layout for an interior page. The link http://templates.joomlart.com/ja_teline_iv/?tp=1 shows the positions on the home page.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)

This topic contains 33 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 10 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum