Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 66 total)
  • Author

Hi golfvilla,

Make sure you have renamed htaccess.txt to .htaccess and also check that .htaccess file size is not 0.

let us know if it works.

Arvind

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi golfvilla,

Your SEF is fixed. Your htaccess file was 0 size. Replaced it with default joomla 1.5.14 htaccess file and turned on SEF.

On the technology page >> it seems you have copied your text straight from the microsoft word? Please paste the text first into notepad (so as to remove the formatting) and then paste it into the Joomla editor space.

Have fun.

Peace.

Arvind

golfvilla Friend

“JA Stock & JA Weather modules has been updated in this release.”

I can not find either of these modules.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

golfvilla;147062“JA Stock & JA Weather modules has been updated in this release.”

I can not find either of these modules.

Download the teline V 1.3 from the download section and you can find the said modules in the extension folder (once you unzip the main big file). You will also need to install plg_system_jawidget.zip to have the stock and weather module working.

Let me know if any problem.

Arvind

golfvilla Friend

Are you saying I have to download v. 1.3 yet again?

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Dear golfvilla,

the file downloaded from the download folder, contains 3 folders, 1. Extensions 2. Quickstart 3. Templates.

open the Extension folder and install the mod_jawidget_stock.zip, mod_jawidget_weather and plg_system_jawidget.zip from it.

Arvind

golfvilla Friend

thank you Arvind. I know the contents of the downloaded folder. The problem is keeping track of all the updated downloads for v 1.3. The Stock widget form the extensions folder will not install using the Joomla! installer.

Unknown Archive Type

Phill Moderator

Maybe something went amis while you were downloading it. Will the file extract to your desktop? If it does then re-zip it and try installing the re-zipped version. If it does not then you will have to download 1.3 again. I have just tried the doenload and it is fine for me.

golfvilla Friend

Strange, I can’t install a file from my download folder but if i copy the extension to another folder it installs. I was able to get the module installed and working.

Thanks for your help Phill.

didima Friend

this is perfect theme for news, magazine sites but l think to busy, however on my laptop with slow connection load more faster now which is better because alot of people uses mobile broadband this days.

golfvilla Friend

How come the dimensions of the downloaded do not seem to match the demo? The right hand columns are way too narrow.

Thanks!
    Steve

golfvilla Friend

Okay, I went to Extensions>Module Manager>JA Stocks and selected Position: col-mass1. This put the stock module in the col-mass1 section and widened the whole right column providing more room to the right-hand columns underneath, just like the Teline iii Demo. Great!!! It would be real helpful to get a snapshot of the Module Manager Screen for the Demo to see the position assignments for each module.
    My Site: http://www.intexch.com (still working on it)

ferocel2009 Friend

Awsome template and new modules, can’t wait for what is coming next. Just a quick info in the weather module, you mispelled saturday, it comes as satuday.

tx

ferocel2009 Friend

Also the title in user tool of news module of show image is the same than intro item, thus being Intro Items::Number of intro items. + there is 2 : as you can see + radio button of show image are being cut by a few pixel on the top (firefox 3.5.3 on mac). I am not using the template still, just a few things i noticed looking at it. great job by the way. hope it helps.

golfvilla Friend

This really looks bad. Where can we correct the spelling of Saturday? Also I didn’t realize how hot it was outside:

Orlando: 185 – 217 °F

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 66 total)

This topic contains 66 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  kalibs112 14 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum