Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 66 total)
  • Author

1. Important Notice

JA Stock & JA Weather modules has been updated in this release.
    JA Teline now support lower php version 4.4.6 (http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JATCTELINEIII-110)

2. Changelogs

With the help of this new system, the change log is now with more detailed. In the next system update, we will try to update the issues with SVN information including which file has been updated and how they are updated.

Visit the 1.3 changelog

3. What’s new in next update?

That’s roadmap.

As you can see, we plan to introduce 2 new plugins for teline III (which can be used with other template as well)

And for all of extensions project and featured templates we certainly have a roadmap so that you can be informed what we want/plan to develop.

Please note that the roadmap will be changed/updated on further reviews on user comments.

For JA teline III as well as other template, we will try not to update core template file (except for bug fixes) so that you will not have to carry out necessary update after heavy customization.

4. Anything interesting you can expect to see in Teline III?

Register an account and report it as an issue to us. Read more

5. List of Changed Files and Patch File (beta) to upgrade from V 1.2 to 1.3

List of Changed File List and Patch File (beta) to upgrade 1.2 to 1.3

perdu Friend

I’ve just visited the ‘changelog’ and I can’t see any changelog at all, perhaps I’m going blind but there is nothing there at all that resembles a changelog just a bug report system which is of no help at all.

Where can I find a proper changelog that will help me ascertain which css files or parts have be altered so that I can easily update my template?

jester11218 Friend

Can we at least know which CSS files have been changed if any?
    Thank you.

hariorama Friend

i just installed the template version 1.3 and the ja news modul 2 again.

– ja-news-modul 2 is still not working properly and not compatible with IE7, if used on all sites (site breaks down, if you click on article)
    – still you cannot change template colors
    – usertools still do not show up on front page

perdu Friend

Can confirm that ja-news still doesn’t work correctly, section links are still broken (as reported here http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/bug-report-janews2/ )
    Also when will there be admin control over categories?

jester11218 Friend

<em>@perdu 146686 wrote:</em><blockquote>Can confirm that ja-news still doesn’t work correctly, section links are still broken (as reported here http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/bug-report-janews2/ )
    Also when will there be admin control over categories?</blockquote>

I have been using this template live for about a week. I just updated it to 1.3 and it seems OK. I made some changes to the template.css file and I do not use the JA News modules, so I can not speak about their functionality.

I also use the eweather component.

I use various modules to display content. Other modules seem to work well with this template.

I find the template to be very fast by the way.

You can see my site here:
    http://tvnewslies.org

Peace,
    Jesse

Fokstrot Friend

Is it necessary to updated everything or only the template folder when updating versions?

kalibs112 Friend

Hi there…can anyone help me with info to troubleshoot JA Teline111??? I have installed via quickstart and the site works ok BUT on several occasions when I type in my url, it returns a Bing webpage with this message: We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found … I have a very fast broadband connection but i don’t know why I get this error…Help me plz

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Dear kalibs112,

Please provide your website url. I would be moving this request to a new thread once i recieve your reply.

Arvind

List of changed files and Patch File (Beta) to upgrade from Teline iii 1.2 to 1.3 is here >> List of Changed File List and Patch File (beta) to upgrade 1.2 to 1.3

Please report any issues faced with this patch file.

Arvind

felixdamian Friend

I have to reinstall everything now or only the extensions. Can you please tell me?

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Dear felixdamian,

The patch and changelist is only restricted to Template only. Extensions have not been included in the above list. We are still working on the changelist of extensions and patch… as this is the first time JA is trying to comeup with patch files…. please bear with us.

A announcement may be made regarding the same at an earliest.

Arvind

kalibs112 Friend

some of the menu links, apart from the Home, when clicked come will nested error pages…why is this…I installed the quickstart version…could this be an issue that lurks within the QS files of sg???? Help people!!!

kalibs112 Friend

Thanx Jesse…been to your site and you are doing a good job over there….thanx for sharing info…Ja bless ya…

jester11218 Friend

<em>@kalibs112 146873 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanx Jesse…been to your site and you are doing a good job over there….thanx for sharing info…Ja bless ya…</blockquote>

Thank you kindly.
    Peace,
    Jesse

golfvilla Friend

Can I use SEF URL’s whit JA Teline III 1.3? When I select SEF URLs in Global Setting’s, The Home page is fine but all the other linked pages loses the template settings and only displays the text. I have experienced this with other templates. Can someone explain why this happens and what I can do to work around it? I would really like to use SEF URL’s for reference sake. Thank you!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 66 total)

This topic contains 66 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  kalibs112 14 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum