Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 92 total)
  • Author

I like the userguide (thank you) but it doesn’t tell you where to publish the modules..or not all at least. So far I only read about the ja_news module position and user5.

I’m looking for what the 2 modules are under the frontpage module (not ja_news, but right beneath it) and whats next to the right position? I tried “left” but it isnt publishing.

Thanx in advance,
    Rusty

ivanudias Friend

Hi!

I´m using this template in joomla 1.0.x and the xml file in janews_fp and javideo is missed… I cannot intall it. :(( Any idea?

Thanks a lot

Ivan

JanKoen Friend

I discovered this: under Ja_news left (demo photography) user8 – right (demo travel) user 9
    right from ja_news (demo video) user5 – (demo tabs) user6 –
    search = user4 topmenu user3

willyh Friend

I NEED HELP ….

I post 2 days ago a message on regards to JATELINE. The replys came that if i want to make it look eaquel to the demo, i should install it as a Joomla the Quicstart instalacion,

ok… I manage to install but look worst, because teh only Module installed is “Main Module” …

STEPS
    1. I rename the old joonla 1.5.8
    2. I upload the Decompress Files if teh QuickStart (All Files decompress)
    3. From MySql, i create a barn New Database “jo151” and a User “jo151”.
    4. I add the user to the Database so that the installation could continue, providing teh FTP
    configuration as well as the root,

5. ThE installation Finished and warm me to remove teh Folder “INTALLATION”

and after That, the installation is screw up … NOTHING AS THE DEMO
    This si Very Difficult to make something to look alike

I WISH THAT JA SHOULD GIVES IN A DECOMPRESS ALL MODULES AND PROGRAMS SO TAHT WE INSTALL IN THE TRADICIONAL WAY ….

http://www.comoenbolivia.com/comoenbolivia/ This si my Result of teh Installation and have no clue why?

billbly Friend

Hi there,

I have Teline II runing on my site. It is joomla 1.013. There was not much info when I installed the template. I know you need to set up all the modules and in my case plugins and bots. You may have extensions. There is the JA news I think with two parts that need to be set to the correct position. You will need to use the manual to see where to and what parameters to set the extensions at. It looks to me like you also need some content to create navigation, sections, categories and articles.

Were you not able to uncompress the files and install them separately. I am sorry not to be much help. It is a nice template. I wish mine was installed on 1.5

regards Bill http://www.americansamurai.com

orpheus2510 Friend

willyh;111156I NEED HELP ….

I post 2 days ago a message on regards to JATELINE. The replys came that if i want to make it look eaquel to the demo, i should install it as a Joomla the Quicstart instalacion,

ok… I manage to install but look worst, because teh only Module installed is “Main Module” …

STEPS
    1. I rename the old joonla 1.5.8
    2. I upload the Decompress Files if teh QuickStart (All Files decompress)
    3. From MySql, i create a barn New Database “jo151” and a User “jo151”.
    4. I add the user to the Database so that the installation could continue, providing teh FTP
    configuration as well as the root,

5. ThE installation Finished and warm me to remove teh Folder “INTALLATION”

and after That, the installation is screw up … NOTHING AS THE DEMO
    This si Very Difficult to make something to look alike

I WISH THAT JA SHOULD GIVES IN A DECOMPRESS ALL MODULES AND PROGRAMS SO TAHT WE INSTALL IN THE TRADICIONAL WAY ….

http://www.comoenbolivia.com/comoenbolivia/ This si my Result of teh Installation and have no clue why?

Have you read this tutorial? Follow the steps there and you will manage it.

tungnv Friend

I have a problem for my site using JA Teline II. I’m using Janews to display my content with 2 colums but they are each way. Plz tell me how to fix it via CSS. Thanks !

See the error image below

1. untitled
    tungnv Friend

plz help me how to fix it. thanks much !

filmlover7 Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 49647 wrote:</em><blockquote>This userguide has been updated. Please find new userguide below:
    – For Joomla 1.0
    – For Joomla 1.5</blockquote>
    Hello. Is there a GUIDE / MANUAL for TELINE III?
    :confused:

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Dear filmlover7,

This is Teline II forum. For userguide in Teline III, please go to Teline III forum and checkout for the Sticky threads. It has all the userguides for the template and extensions used.

Arvind

filmlover7 Friend

<em>@drarvindc 169250 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear filmlover7,

This is Teline II forum. For userguide in Teline III, please go to Teline III forum and checkout for the Sticky threads. It has all the userguides for the template and extensions used.

Arvind</blockquote>
    Hi again Arvind,
    I am getting closer to being ready. What a challenge! I have been working every night and some days for the last 7 weeks on our teline iii site! It would be a lot easier if there were illustrations and annotated tooltips to help us understand what controls what in the template.
    Can you help with a question about images please?
    I am a photo-jornalist as well as a writer. I want to have pages of photos with captions to tell a story in pictures.
    What photo system do you think would be most beautiful and funtional to work with Teline III?
    Thanks, Stephen 😎

juremmm Friend

Hi,

I have loaded Ja Teline II template on http://www2.svet-el.si/jure/

If I compare it with original template I do not get coloured buttons (World, Sport, Technology…) when hoovered over them. Why? I did not change template at all except changing language.

TIA

Saguaros Moderator

Hello TIA!

I think you are having a problem with the configuration, pls kindly check read userguide on the template; http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-teline-ii-userguide/

GOodluck

juremmm Friend

<em>@tienhc 186098 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello TIA!

I think you are having a problem with the configuration, pls kindly check read userguide on the template; http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-teline-ii-userguide/

GOodluck</blockquote>

I ve checked it many times now. Besides, I did not change configuration of template. Can I give you username/pass to check it yourself?

Thanks!

sam lee Friend

JA News Frontpage module how to shield the contents of certain cells or classification?Thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 92 total)

This topic contains 92 replies, has 47 voices, and was last updated by  juremmm 13 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum