Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 92 total)
  • Author

perfect thanks!

cgc0202 Friend

<em>@john146 67351 wrote:</em><blockquote>perfect thanks!</blockquote>

I hope it worked — Cornelio

blowback Friend

I have a little problem. When i click on a picture with JA Highslide, and when i pass the mouse over that picture, there appear a text saying:

“Click to close image, click and drag to move. Use arrow keys for next and previous”

Now, i would like to translate that text, and even change it. How do you do it ? Should i go check some .php file ? Or something else ?

Thanks. :p

orpheus2510 Friend

You have to edit the /templates/ja_teline_ii/highslide/highslide-with-html.js. Search for the line
    [PHP]restoreTitle : ‘Click to close image, click and drag to move. Use arrow keys for next and previous.’,
    [/PHP]and change it to your language.

blowback Friend

<em>@orpheus2510 67764 wrote:</em><blockquote>You have to edit the /templates/ja_teline_ii/highslide/highslide-with-html.js. Search for the line
    [PHP]restoreTitle : ‘Click to close image, click and drag to move. Use arrow keys for next and previous.’,
    [/PHP]and change it to your language.</blockquote>
    Thanks, but unfortunately it still display the text in english :confused:
    I’ve changed exactly where you said, but still doesnt works.

At the top of the file, theres this text that says:

// Apply your own settings here, or override them in the html file.

Could it be that the settings i’ve applied are being “override” in some other file ? :confused:

petreault Friend

Hello
    Could you please explain how to change the article shown in the JA Category Spotlight with Image module ?
    It seems we can’t choose which ones to display : it is always the same 3 articles even when I publish new articles.
    Thank you,
    Arnaud

mabao Friend

The code you provided above as a tutorial for the video module:
    {auto height=”300″
    displayheight=”235″}playlist.php{/auto}
    doesn’t work (at least under Joomla 1.0.x) in my “factory default” Quickstart install Teline II ver 1.2 for Joomla 1.0.x (packed with 1.0.15). Not even can get a thumbnail image.
    Is there any working syntax for us?
    Many Thanks,
    Attila

greengo Friend

My Frontpage is distorting pictures for JA News sections and headline pictures. I’ve tried the “-1” field, and it doesn’t work. Is there another thing I should? All I can think of now is making sure all my pictures are exact squares or something, which would take awhile to do. It’s also something I think someone knows how to fix, so please, help me!

Sam
    http://www.citiesgogreen.com

ernesto56durruti Friend

beautiful, but the contained information in the Userguide are insufficient to effectively organize the templete. is it diponibile something more detailed?

Sam Friend

Hello,

I am fairly new, and trying to figure out both Joomla and the JA Teline II template.

Install, everything is ok; except the JA highslide and JA Tabs.

I read the user guide you published, and on Step 5, you say that JA Tabs and JA Highslide are EMBEDDED in the template, and just need to publish them to user6 position. However, when I go to Extensions -> Module Manager ; JA tabs and JA Highslide are not there! How can I find/install/manage them? Where are they?

Thanks a lot in advance

orpheus2510 Friend

The modules, you publish at position 6, will be shown in tabs – JA Tabs is no own module listed in the modules list, it’s a built-in template feature.

chopperp1 Friend

Hi,
    When I try to use Quickstart package I get the following error:
    Warning: zip_read() expects parameter 1 to be resource, integer given in /home1/kapelast/public_html/jaktalala/libraries/joomla/filesystem/archive/zip.php on line 235

Warning: zip_close() expects parameter 1 to be resource, integer given in /home1/kapelast/public_html/jaktalala/libraries/joomla/filesystem/archive/zip.php on line 251

When I try to upload the package the install process times out, and resets the page to admin control panel (home).
    Any clues?

It is weird because I don’t have any issues uploading smaller zipped modules….

Thanks

mayhesla Friend

ORIGINAL POST DELETED

Reason = Me missunderstanding….

sry folks

(btw – love that the template has gotten so many new and important updates = will add it back as default for my site now)

chopperp1 Friend

Also,
    JA Tabs & JA HighSlide suppose to be embedded, but how can I enable them? They don’t show on the home page nor they are listed in module/plugin mngr…
    I have clean install of Joomla 1.5.6.
    Thanks

chopperp1 Friend

<em>@sgudek 73574 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

I am fairly new, and trying to figure out both Joomla and the JA Teline II template.

Install, everything is ok; except the JA highslide and JA Tabs.

I read the user guide you published, and on Step 5, you say that JA Tabs and JA Highslide are EMBEDDED in the template, and just need to publish them to user6 position. However, when I go to Extensions -> Module Manager ; JA tabs and JA Highslide are not there! How can I find/install/manage them? Where are they?

Thanks a lot in advance</blockquote>

After selecting user6 make sure you select menus in which you want this module to be shown in Menu Assignment…
    Has anyone figured out how to fix the issue with missing images in Spotlight module?
    Thx

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 92 total)

This topic contains 92 replies, has 47 voices, and was last updated by  juremmm 13 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum