Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 92 total)
  • Author

Hi Ed,

I am using Joomla 1.012 too, there was a post about a forthcoming user guide for 1.0 I have managed to get my site working and this is a great template fro my needs http://www.americansamurai.com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1

The plug in SigPro is not working as it did with previous template the images do not expand and gray out the background or have the “next” feature.

The section the Demo named Hot Topics is not working correctly for me and I am still working on navigation issues due to my own file system.

I would like to change the color schemes too, I think that is associating item ID.

An at support did give me some help but I am hoping to see a manual to sort things out. If you have any tips please share 🙂 – thanks – Bill

paul81 Friend

Image not in HOT TOPIC!
    Please help…….!

1. dfas
    fmanc Friend

hi,
    i have installed the front page module but my featured articles (those selected to be in the front page) are duplicated….
    http://www.riminioggi.it/anteprima/index.php

thanks for helping

billbly Friend

Can you please help me with these items? I had hoped there would be a user guide for Joomla 1.0 users. I have been working a bit in the dark here please see my site
    http://www.americansamurai.com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1
    This is perfect for us but would like to have all the features working especially those that deal with images – thank you in advance
    · JA Category Spotlight with Image = no image any page & no info on front page
    · JA Tabs & JA HighSlide -not functioning and need info please.
    · Where is this located and how to use Internal menu as shown on demo? Latest, Popular, Youtube, Media
    · I had been using Simple Image Gallery Pro and it no longer functions with Teline II can this be fixed – My site is based on images in articles.
    Great work with the template – thanks so much fo the effort – Bill:)

gt5gt Friend

Just noticed that there is a version 1.3 avaliable for download – are there any infos what changes are made and what errors are fixed? Used “search”-function but did not get a result… would be helpful for all users to know what changes were made I think 😀

orpheus2510 Friend

<em>@billbly 54004 wrote:</em><blockquote>Can you please help me with these items? I had hoped there would be a user guide for Joomla 1.0 users. I have been working a bit in the dark here please see my site
    http://www.americansamurai.com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1
    This is perfect for us but would like to have all the features working especially those that deal with images – thank you in advance
    · JA Category Spotlight with Image = no image any page & no info on front page
    · JA Tabs & JA HighSlide -not functioning and need info please.
    · Where is this located and how to use Internal menu as shown on demo? Latest, Popular, Youtube, Media
    · I had been using Simple Image Gallery Pro and it no longer functions with Teline II can this be fixed – My site is based on images in articles.
    Great work with the template – thanks so much fo the effort – Bill:)</blockquote>

Why don’t you use the quickinstall package? There the site is preconfigurated and everything is working fine with the modules?
    Otherwise you just have to “translate” the J1.5 userguide to the relationships of J1.0 – just other ways to configurate it.

fmanc Friend

solved: I reinstalled the modules (both ja news and ja frontpage news) and now it works…if you don’t want a duplicate of featured articles just exclude them from ja news module

billbly Friend

Orpheus thank you for the reply. Can you do a quick stat to site that is already functional? I have a site that I am now using Teline II on and have only a couple of features to get functional – regards- Billhttp://www.americansamurai.com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1

bossep Friend

<em>@fmanc 54045 wrote:</em><blockquote>solved: I reinstalled the modules (both ja news and ja frontpage news) and now it works…if you don’t want a duplicate of featured articles just exclude them from ja news module</blockquote>
    fmanc,
    How do you include /exclude/arrange Sections from the ja_news?

Bosse

grillmaster Friend

<em>@inventor 50944 wrote:</em><blockquote>The audio of the QuickStart tutorial video stops working after about 10 – 15 seconds. Is support going to fix this?</blockquote>
    Yes, can we please get the quick start video working please!

questbg Friend

Wow! Video would be great! 😀

Especially if I can hit the ‘pause’ button every 30 seconds minutes!!

Peter Konstantakos Friend

I consider myself a pretty smart guy, have done Joomla for 4 years. But this template even messed me up.

Your module explanations need more information. How about something like, “if you do not have any frontpage items activated the the ja-new frontpage module will not work”, that would be a good one.

How about if you do not use a caption class span tag in the beginning of an article it will kick the right and left columns content to the bottom of the page.

Guys I know there is a little language barrier but we can’t read your minds. We need to know how to make these work correctly not waste time writing inquiries to the forum. Just beef up the tutorials a little so we can all understand not only the capabilities of the template but how to manipulate the functionality.

billbly Friend

Wow,
    Thanks for the post. I am new to the joomla stuff (well a little over a year) and not a code expert. The Teline II does suit my needs as I share news and information using a lot of photos. The Staff has helped me a couple of times to get features working but I thought it was me just not knowing where to look for the information. I would love to see a user guide for those of us using joomla 1.0. I have not been able to get the hot topics – feature to function properly even after re-associating photos to the stories folder as advised nor the color of fonts to change only the button on the front page color changes. And more importantly to me I lost a feature from Simple Image Gallery Pro module that really helped to add more images to an article and displayed them beautifully. Overall the site is running ok but I sure could use a manual or a little help. I am curious if everyone has switched to 1.5? – Bill Bly:cool:

http://www.americansamurai.com/index.php

gustavodrums Friend

Hottopic and JTab are not showing correct.

I want to make the same layout from the demo: http://www.joomlart.com/templates_de…e=ja_teline_ii

I’m using Jooma 1.5.3 and cant’ find the module or plugin for JA Tab and, for Hottopic, the images are not showing.

Here is my site for you to see: www DOT caminhodomeio DOT org

THANKS!

ellisj Friend

Hi,

I have installed this template on a fresh install for joomla 1.5.3.

I can’t seem to make head nor tail of the user guide, and still have a big blank space in the middle of the page. I have assigned an article to front page, but it just keeps appearing on the left underneath the menus, and the text is wrapped within that with about three words per line. This means it is utterly unreadable!!

What am I doing wrong? Can anyone help me please?!!!!

Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 92 total)

This topic contains 92 replies, has 47 voices, and was last updated by  juremmm 13 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum