Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author

Very Nice Site! I really like the Front Page slide show with Telline ll. I wanted to ask what banner ad program you use for being able to place “flash banners” into your site? Also I could not find the “simple Image gallery” on your site. I wanted to take a peek at it as I was considering installing the same gallery on my site for a photos.

Thanks!

mfcphil Friend

Hi Peter

Your site in IE8 is all over the place

You know the drill

You can try to get a fix from JA

You can install the lastest version of the tempalte or you can do the following….

add the compatability code into the first line of the head of your index.php file.

<meta http-equiv=”X-UA-Compatible” content=”IE=7″ />

The compat code is not a fix but it WILL display your site correctly in the IE8 browser

swemmel Friend

mfcphil;131979Hi Peter

Your site in IE8 is all over the place

You know the drill

You can try to get a fix from JA

You can install the lastest version of the tempalte or you can do the following….

add the compatability code into the first line of the head of your index.php file.

<meta http-equiv=”X-UA-Compatible” content=”IE=7″ />

The compat code is not a fix but it WILL display your site correctly in the IE8 browser

Thanx McPhil. Fized the IE8 issue for him. 😉

Peter

betterangelsnow Friend

I think the site is down right now, or maybe your just making some changes. I would love to take a look though when it’s ready. We are looking into doing a local community news/business portal soon and would like to see what you have done.

daylin Friend

This is an awesome site. what did you use for the dropdown login feature at the top of the site?

swemmel Friend

daylin;139497This is an awesome site. what did you use for the dropdown login feature at the top of the site?

I used YOOPanel for this dropdown. 😉

Peter

daylin Friend

Thank you. I have seen it before on other sites and thought the feature was nice. Has it worked well?

swemmel Friend

daylin;139508Thank you. I have seen it before on other sites and thought the feature was nice. Has it worked well?

Yes, it is pretty easy to use. And there are userguides also there I think.

Peter

daylin Friend

Thank you.

sbaldwin Friend

Hi Peter,

The site looks great! I wondering about two locations you have and if you had to make custom module positions for the two areas. I have circled both and attahached screens shots. I also like the icons used for youtube and facebook etc. Is there somewhere I could go to purchase them? They look very nice and clean….thanks!

1. top_position
Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)

This topic contains 40 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  sbaldwin 14 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum