Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • Author

For a client I am busy making a JA Teline II based website. It is 90% finished now, so ready for demonstrate it and maybe get some final comments. 😉

http://www.pocketpcdubai.com

Used Components:

• Frontpage Slideshow
    • Allvideos Reloaded
    • JA News
    • JA Tabs
    • Community Builder 1.2 RC3
    • HighSlide for Joomla
    • Simple Image Gallery PRO
    • JomComment
    • MyBlog
    • PUArcade
    • XMap
    • UddIM
    • Some plugins for CB and FB
    • Fireboard 1.05 RC2
    • Objectclarity discussbot
    • S4J Latest members
    • S4J Who is online
    • YOOtoppanel
    • JReviews

I would like to hear what you think of the site and I am always open for suggestions.

Regards,
    Peter

questbg Friend

Hi Peter

Nice site and some great features in there … good work with Telline II template.

My only criticism really would be it was a real shame that the ‘Hot News’ images were not all the same size! Whilst this is probably not possible in your case, it gave that whole column a real ‘messy’ appearance:

Otherwise, great site, congratulations!

Chris

mfcphil Friend

great work Peter…you have been very busy.

swemmel Friend

questbg;86233
    My only criticism really would be it was a real shame that the ‘Hot News’ images were not all the same size! Whilst this is probably not possible in your case, it gave that whole column a real ‘messy’ appearance:

Thanx Chris,

That was indeed something that was on my list. I corrected this now. 😉

Peter

questbg Friend

Hi Peter

<em>@swemmel 86249 wrote:</em><blockquote>That was indeed something that was on my list. I corrected this now. 😉
    </blockquote>

Brilliant! Looks awesome now. Will you be entering the site into the Site of the Month competition this month?

Best Wishes
    Chris

mfcphil Friend

<em>@questbg 86272 wrote:</em><blockquote>

Will you be entering the site into the Site of the Month competition this month?
    </blockquote>

mmmmm where is that then I wonder

and who won Septembers :confused:

questbg Friend

Ah too true mfdphil. No announcement of the winner from last month, no nominations thread for October. Very strange.

wooohanetworks Friend

Looks good, but the login you planned to move to some other location anyway right? As this is much placed among a lot of stuff and like I said, “Where is the mandatory `JA Moo Login for Main Menu`?”

Good work!

shertmann Friend

swemmel;86135For a client I am busy making a JA Teline II based website. It is 90% finished now, so ready for demonstrate it and maybe get some final comments. 😉

http://www.pocketpcdubai.com

Used Components:

• Frontpage Slideshow
    • Allvideos Reloaded
    • JA News
    • JA Tabs
    • Community Builder 1.2 RC3
    • vBulletin Duo-Sync Bridge
    • HighSlide for Joomla
    • Simple Image Gallery PRO
    • JomComment
    • MyBlog
    • PUArcade
    • XMap
    • UddIM
    • Some plugins for CB
    • vBulletin

I would like to hear what you think of the site and I am always open for suggestions.

Regards,
    Peter

Swemel congrats, this site look and feel its great, very clean very sharp, a lot of useful information, the only two things that i see a little anoying is that the page is a little slow, but i do not now if is my internet connection or what and the other thing(personal taste only) is the height of the frontpage, i prefer shorter homepages.

for the seo and search engines i recomend you that set the meta tags related to the site topic in order to set the site a best search engines position.

this works in general is a well done one, keep going, you are doing pretty well;););)

swemmel Friend

Thanx for the positive comments. :p I must honestly say, that I am proud on this website. :((

Peter

shertmann Friend

well you should this site has a great work on it:D:D:D:D

swemmel Friend

Hi All,

The site is now about production ready.

We dropped vBulletin, because the bridge we used did not work properly together with Joomla in combination with Community Builder. So we switch to the latest release of Fireboard.

Thanx all for your comments.

Peter

mfcphil Friend

Nice to see you got extra images in your spotlight…I am the worst in the world for wanting things to look level.

Really nice Job on this one Peter

Well Done

vinnyams Friend

ziet er goed uit/looking good

Just started a website about art in europe with this template.

swemmel Friend

Added “Toppanel” for the Community Builder login-module. Makes it more clear for the members where to login. :laugh:

Peter

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)

This topic contains 40 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  sbaldwin 14 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum