Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

To compare JA Tabs with NoNumber Tabs, I’m trying to setup JA Tabs plugin using a custom html module with something like this inside:

[FONT=Monaco]{jatabs type=”module” modulename=”mod_menu, mod_login” [/FONT]
    [FONT=Monaco]position=”top” widthTabs=”150″ animType=”animMoveVir”}{/jatabs}
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Monaco]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Monaco]Source: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-tabs-plugin-for-joomla-2-5-userguide/
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Monaco]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana]My problem is finding the correct “mod_xyz” name for the Latest News, Most Read and FJ Related Plus modules I want to use. Where in Isis admin can I find them?

FYI. NoNumber Tabs uses the actual module title displayed in Module Manager.

[/FONT]

phong nam Friend

@ timtecsa,

The mod_menu, mod_login are the name of module installation folder that you can find the exact name in /modules/ path on your server. i.e: mod_articles_latest, mod_articles_popular

timtecsa Friend

Thanks Leo. Both Tabs modules work fine now. http://217.199.187.59/tecsa.com/joomla2

Oh why doesn’t the Isis admin template show such useful stuff like good old Kehpri?
    Also Parent – Category under Article titles in Article Manager and even a simple # column but this moan is for another thread.

Well, it was working with both tab systems at the same time but no I get the dreaded Fatal Error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 25165824 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 286571 bytes) in /home/sites/tecsa.com/public_html/joomla2/plugins/system/tabs/helper.php on line 202

My host allows 256M max. I suspect J 3.2.2 is the probable culprit as I’ve have had many similar Fatal Error messages since updating from 3.2.1.

phong nam Friend

Hi timtecsa,

You should ask your hosting provider to increase the memory limit to solve this fatal error. In addition, I want to suggest you refer the technical requirements of Joomla 3.2.2 to make sure that your server configurations are qualified to run this Joomla version.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 10 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum