Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

hello,i bought jatabs and i have 2 problems.i am rookie and i try to make my own site which now i work it on wamp.So firtst problem is tthat when i put the tab in front page my superfish menu doesnt work and second problem is that when i put the tab module in feature position of the front page i try to change the width of the entire border but doesnt change and is always from the left side of the page to the right
    thanks

phong nam Friend

Hi sakky,

On the two problems on using our JA Tabs plugin, i’d like to answer you in details below:

<blockquote>when i put the tab in front page my superfish menu doesnt work</blockquote>
    I guess the problem with the module assigment of Custom HTML module that you put the ja-tabs codes into. In this case, i suggest you to refer our JA Tabs userguide to correct your plugin configuration at http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-tabs-plugin-for-joomla-2-5-userguide/

<blockquote>i put the tab module in feature position of the front page i try to change the width of the entire border but doesnt change and is always from the left side of the page to the right</blockquote>
    On JA template layout, we always include the overridden css styles of ja-tabs modules to make them to be fitted with the layout. If you use the ja-tabs modules on other templates, you may need to adjust that modules also.

Anyways, It will be easier for you if you can make your website online and send us the url. By that way, we can give you better solution since I’m not sure which template you are using.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 10 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum