Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

JA T3 Framework 2 plugin has been updated to version 1.1.9 its an bug fix and improvement release.

What’s updated?

• Mega menu error in google chrome browser.
    • Support for a JA Amazon S3 Component, Cloudfront or any other CDN.
    • fixed incorrect url generation issues and other minor issues.
    • View changelog HERE.

Upgrade steps.

• Uninstall old JAT3 plugin, install the new version and enable it. Only if you have NOT customized the plugin.

You have customized the t3 plugin Files?

Please upgrade your JA T3 plugin to the 1.1.9 version.

Download link::

1) T3 Framework 2 for Joomla 1.5 (2010 version) — http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=317
    2) T3 Framework 2 for Joomla 1.6 (2010 version)– http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=361

Regards

Hung Dinh

beniaminqb Friend

where can I download it?

aman204 Friend

<em>@sabbens 200414 wrote:</em><blockquote>where can I download it?</blockquote>

Please check the download links above which have been added 🙂

comraseliteunit Friend

Mr Hung, thanks for the wonderful extensions and templates.. here i wanted to point out something which is bothering myself and some other ppl.. these plugin, the moment we install it or upgrade it, the entire joomla system articles, menus etc etc, the FONTS are showing in the UPPERCASE.. i struggle extremely so hard to find this because im not expert in this coding but soon later on i managed to learn but for others, it is difficult.. so i hope in the next update of JA T3 plugin, automatically make the UPPERCASE to be normal size.. also there is a bug in JA SOCIAL template.. cannot add slogan line to the menu description.. example:-

Backend > Menus > Main Menu > Home > Parameters (System) or Parameters (JA Extended), you cannot add slogan line description.. if change the template to default joomla layout, the description under Menu bar is showing but the moment you use JA SOCIAL template, it is not showing at all.. even in the joomlart demo itself it is not showing:-

http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#templates.joomlart.com/ja_social

furthermore, the JA COMMENT component, works fine when the SEF turned off in the global configuration but the moment SEF is turned on, once we logged in the frontend especially reading the article (which contains JA Comment), it is becoming really heavy and lagging so much.. already tested so many times, the moment joomla default SEF enabled, then logged in as a user, reading the article (which contains JA Comment), it is extremely slowing down the scrolling up and down and cant really comment it but if the SEF is turned off, then u can comment it real fast without any problem.. so please look into this matter..

thank you 🙂

aman204 Friend

Hi comraseliteunit,

Can you please start new forum topics for questions in their respective sub-forums 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  aman204 13 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum