Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

<em>@drarvindc 193605 wrote:</em><blockquote>Fixed and re-exported.</blockquote>

Arvind.. so whats the final status? is ithis still beta or stable?

I am looking to start the project from scratch and dont want to uninstall the work done later. I can wait couple of days if its still beta..

Thanks.
    Pradeep

Rishabh Friend

hii i have already made a website, its up and running !! how do i upgrade my template then !!

hilfiger Friend

<em>@taral 193701 wrote:</em><blockquote>hii i have already made a website, its up and running !! how do i upgrade my template then !!</blockquote>

Unistall template and install the new one. How many errors will get? Who knows 🙂 I started buid on beta and when upgraded alot of things didnt work or were moved .

hilfiger Friend

In agora forums, atachements do not work.

Aratype Friend

Hung,

your link to JA _Social is wrong (http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=157), please correct it…. 😉

jmpi Friend

when we could expect a stable release? i want to build a new site on weekend, but i need a template which i can update, if some fixes will be maked.

itsnexgen Friend

<em>@jmpi 193992 wrote:</em><blockquote>when we could expect a stable release? i want to build a new site on weekend, but i need a template which i can update, if some fixes will be maked.</blockquote>

same here waiting for ages now!!

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

JA Social 1.2.0 is out and released. Just announced on the blog, Demo site is running the latest version.

Closing this thread. Any issue related with JA Social 1.2.0 be reported as a thread (one thread for each problem) or can be reported at the release announcement thread >> http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-social-v-1-2-0-stable-version-released-major-bug-fix-release/… <<

Arvind

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

This topic contains 23 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 13 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum