Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone,

I’m trying to install the JA Social theme for my Kunena 5.0.13 component. I followed the instructions as seen on this page, and downloaded the latest copy of the template found here (1.1.2), however when I inserted the folder as instructed I still do not see "JA Social" appear in my list of available Kunena templates.

Any ideas as to why I’m not seeing JA Social appear as a template? Note, while checking out the out-of-the-box _crypsis _and _crypsisb3 _folders, I saw their folder setup was very different than JA Social.

Thanks…

1. screenshot
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

In the new version of Kunena and template, you need to load extended style for Kunena forum via template settings: http://prntscr.com/i5q5qp

I updated for you and it’s showing fine now, kindly check.

emwebmaster Friend

Thanks Saguaros. That did the trick, however I realized that was Kunena 4.0.

Kunena is currently at version 5.0.13…as I now recall, we initially refrained from updating it due to the fact we couldn’t get the JA Social template to work. I’ve now updated Kunena to 5.0.13, re-installed the JA Social Kunena template per the instructions and configured per your screenshot.

Unfortunately, now I am no longer seeing it as a template option within the Kunena Templates page. Is there an incompatibility with Kunena 5.x?

Saguaros Moderator

You can load the extended style as I mentioned above.

Then in Templates settings of Kunena, simply set the Crypsisb3 as default template, it will work fine.

If there is any issue, update the admin account again, I will check for you (I tried to login but it seems not working now)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum