Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 89 total)
  • Author

Please provide me your super administrator account to inspect more.

Thank you.

bennitos Friend

The account i gave hainn84 is now superadmin

Sherlock Friend

Yes bennitos, Please provide us super admin acc, We need check config of SEO.

bennitos Friend

<em>@bennitos 61779 wrote:</em><blockquote>The account i gave hainn84 is now superadmin</blockquote>

see above 😉

bennitos Friend

I have also tested this on a different web provider (so with different server etc)

Installed the quick start, enabled joomla’s 1.5 standard sef and same problem.

Like more ppl on the forum have this problem, as soon as sef is disabled it works fine.

bennitos Friend

might be usefull to take a look at the 404sef logs the slideshow just seems to generate the images wrong.

these are sample 404’s im getting back:
    Contact/images/stories/slideshow/sl-1.jpg
    Hart-van-Nederland/images/stories/slideshow/sl-1.jpg
    Kranten/images/stories/slideshow/sl-1.jpg
    Reacties/images/stories/slideshow/sl-1.jpg

and that above for every picture at every menu/item you go to. It seems that the slideshow generates it wrong.

Aint it possible that the slideshow generates the links like http://www.dubbelgevoel.nl/images/stories/slideshow/sl-1.jpg

so that it will always works? with sef it seems to set the name/alias in front of it wich ofc results in a 404.

kashxo Friend

I have found the bug in JA Slideshow. Thank you very much for your report.
    Our Developer are working on it. I will update the patch here when available.
    Thank you.

bennitos Friend

Thank you very much for your time and effort!

Do you still need that account activated or can i close it down now?

vtsdesign Friend

That’s good news, look forward to the patch

Thanks

Sherlock Friend

Hi all !
    JA Slideshow has fixed , Please download Patch SEF error for JA Slideshow at here and update in your site.

Thanks all for report!

mj1256 Friend

[FONT=”Arial Black”]THE BUG FIX CAUSES THE SLIDESHOW TO STOP ROTATING[/FONT]

kashxo Friend

mj1256, do you still got error on this bug? Please give us your site so we can have a look.
    Thank you.

bennitos Friend

didnt have time to test the patch yet will do it asap and will post how it works with me.

mj1256 Friend

sorry about the delay, i had work to do
    click here

can we set a time for you to take a look, its a live site?

tell me what time and I will switch the files so you can see it not work
    (east coast USA — EST)

the first one rotates and then it stops

kashxo Friend

I’m available from 8AM to 6PM (GMT +8), please let me know when you have switch the file

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 89 total)

This topic contains 89 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  MIMOZAKALLO 14 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum