Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi
    my system (Joomla 3.x) is notifying for an extention update:JA Slideshow module

In Extention manager, when I click on update button following error message appears:
    Warning
    Update path does not exist.

How can I get the update?

Thank you
    Giulia

pavit Moderator

Hi

Your question is not so clear

Are you trying to update it via Joomla Extension manager or through Joomlart Extension manager ?

If you are updating it via JAEM ( i suggest to use it ) then you should first configure it

Take a look at video documentation at bottom of the link i posted above.

giulia72 Friend

Indeed I use Joomla extension manager, anyway I will try with JA extension manager.
    I let you know if I still have the problem
    Thank you

Giulia

pavit Moderator

Indeed I use Joomla extension manager

You cannot use it , since Joomlart extensions requires an authentication before to access download page

giulia72 Friend

So what I can do to update the JA Sllideshow module?
    Maybe I could download the last version if available

pavit Moderator

So what I can do to update the JA Sllideshow module?

You should use Joomlart Extension manager

giulia72 Friend

In Ja Extension Manager it seems to not be any update for JA Slideshow module, even if it seems available the version 2.7.5 of this module (I have 2.7.4).

What is the last one?
    How can I get it?

pavit Moderator

Hi

Looking at THIS TOPIC seems that you have installed Ja Slidesho Lite that is the slideshow used from JA Beranis Template

So would be better if you will send me as Private message a temp super user account for your backend so i can take a look at your settings and can be more exhaustive in my answers

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 8 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum