Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Okay… new request! How can I PLEASE not use this JA Slideshow Lite and still get the SideNews modules to work properly? IF I unpublish the Slideshow Lite module, the SideNews modules stop working properly (they stick in their “up” positions, hiding the images).

I’ll find a proper module for rotating my adverts, but if I unpublish Slideshow Lite, my other modules break. That’s the ONLY reason I was trying to make it work as an ad-rotator.

Can I PLEASE get some help from an Admin? My sincere thanks to both clrmedia and Saguaros for TRYING to help me accomplish this, but it’s just ridiculous. It really shouldn’t be this difficult to get the template to run properly without the Slideshow.

HELP PLEASE.

synapsis Friend

So… finally figured out where the extra white space and module height was coming from.

.ja-module was to the class to blame. Just in case anyone else was wondering why some module position they’re trying to use has a white background and a min-height that just won’t go away. Unsure what effect changing it will have on other modules, but so far, it doesn’t seem to have any adverse affect on modules I’m using.

Gotta say I’m disappointed with the support I got on this one, Joomlart. 11 posts on a pretty simple, well-explained, politely worded support request, for which I waited SIX days and got only 3 semi-helpful responses from NON-JOOMLART personnel. Not a single staff response. I was literally left BEGGING for help at the end.

I really hope some admin is reading this. Because I will be seriously re-considering Joomlart when it comes time to renew my subscription for support here. Template companies are a significant portion of my annual budget, and there are plenty to choose from. The quality of templates is far from the only factor in choosing such a company to work with. SUPPORT is what we’re paying for, not the templates.

I’ve been with Joomlart for over FIVE years, and I’ve been both elated and disappointed with the support on this forum. But lately, it’s been more disappointed than happy. I really hope you’ll step up on this and keep my business. Support like what I’ve gotten lately is NOT going to cut it.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi synapsis,

With problem of white space, you can try with clrmedia’s suggestion. I also tried to unpublish the JA Slideshow Lite module but SideNews module still works as intended. If possible, please pm me admin and FTP account of your site, I shall help you out.

I’m really sorry for this late response, somehow I missed to reply

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@synapsis 357107 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    I really hope some admin is reading this. Because I will be seriously re-considering Joomlart when it comes time to renew my subscription for support here. Template companies are a significant portion of my annual budget, and there are plenty to choose from. The quality of templates is far from the only factor in choosing such a company to work with. SUPPORT is what we’re paying for, not the templates.

I’ve been with Joomlart for over FIVE years, and I’ve been both elated and disappointed with the support on this forum. But lately, it’s been more disappointed than happy. I really hope you’ll step up on this and keep my business. Support like what I’ve gotten lately is NOT going to cut it.</blockquote>

Hi synapsis,

Really sorry for the trouble, your thread got missed for sure and the assigned dev have already said sorry for the same. You can always PM me incase any of your threads are not replied. While we try to cover all the threads / posts, sometimes some gets overlooked, its not intentional and we are trying to decrease such instances.

Regards

Arvind

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 11 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum