Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author

<em>@tienhc 191323 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks, i tested this issue on my friend’s PC, i ‘ll re-install the window 7 64 bit to test this issue, pls give me the some time,</blockquote>

Hi Tienhc
    Have you had a chance to follow up on this problem, I’m kind of waiting to get it fixed so I can use on a site.
    Blessings Shannon

Adam Dong Friend

Any progress? I really need a fix for this ASAP

Adam Dong Friend

<em>@uniquebiz 192134 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Tienhc
    Have you had a chance to follow up on this problem, I’m kind of waiting to get it fixed so I can use on a site.
    Blessings Shannon</blockquote>

any progress?

really hoping this can be fixed.

Saguaros Moderator

<em>@hubfub 195950 wrote:</em><blockquote>any progress?

really hoping this can be fixed.</blockquote>

Hi, please try out this solution: You open the file: modulesmod_jaslideshow2mod_jaslideshow2.php and find the following codes:
    [PHP]
    $E(‘.ja-articles .ja-slide-thumbs-handles’).setStyles( {‘opacity’:’0.001′, ‘background’:’#FFF’} );
    [/PHP]
    please remove those codes and check again

relaisluynes Friend

<em>@tienhc 195973 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, please try out this solution: You open the file: modulesmod_jaslideshow2mod_jaslideshow2.php and find the following codes:
    [PHP]
    $E(‘.ja-articles .ja-slide-thumbs-handles’).setStyles( {‘opacity’:’0.001′, ‘background’:’#FFF’} );
    [/PHP]
    please remove those codes and check again</blockquote>

I’m having exactly the same problem with the Slideshow2 in Explorer. Works great in Mozilla, Safari, etc. except for Explorer.

I found the file above, but could not find the PHP Code.

One thing that I noticed is that on line 20 of my file it says:
    $helper = ModJASlideshow3::getInstance();

But aren’t we using JASlideshow2?

I am absolutely NOT a coder, so thanks for your Help!
    Helene

Saguaros Moderator

yes, that code is right inside in the last version of ja slideshow2 module, in the very last of file. You can re-download the package and test again.

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=312

cmsbrs Friend

<em>@tienhc 195973 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, please try out this solution: You open the file: modulesmod_jaslideshow2mod_jaslideshow2.php and find the following codes:
    [PHP]
    [/PHP]
    please remove those codes and check again</blockquote>

Hi and thanks for this, but after I have removed that line the navigation bar would load, but clicking on the tabs wouldn’t do anything in IE8. If there is anything else we can do, please let us know.

Best Regards

cmsbrs Friend

<em>@cmsbrs 201869 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi and thanks for this, but after I have removed that line the navigation bar would load, but clicking on the tabs wouldn’t do anything in IE8. If there is anything else we can do, please let us know.

Best Regards</blockquote>

I am sorry for shameless self quoting, but I’ve found out that the tabs are actually partially working with the above fix. The navigation tabs would work perfectly fine as long as you don’t click on the titles which appear if you have the “navigation show” options set to “contain thumbnails”. As I find it pretty normal to click on the title to switch the tabs I’d really like to have a fix for it, but unfortunately I have no clue where to look for it.

Any more insight would be really appreciated on this one.

Best regards

Adam Dong Friend

Has a proper solution been released yet?

I have waited more than TWO months for a solution now…
    >:(

Saguaros Moderator

<em>@hubfub 204440 wrote:</em><blockquote>Has a proper solution been released yet?

I have waited more than TWO months for a solution now…
    >:(</blockquote>

I have tried to give you the best solutions to resolve the issue which is happening only on your pc and few others,

Its an strange issue and i am not able to replicate it in any of my test ( on Win 7 32, 64 bit )

As on today, i cant find a solution to the above problem.

Sorry.

Thanks

cogidel Friend

Hi,

i have exact the same problem! and i remove this code lines but the tabs displayed now but dont work!
    also the right modules are not shown!
    only with IE8. in FF everything is perfect.

any help?

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)

This topic contains 41 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  cogidel 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum