Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • Author

When is this going to be fixed? This is an appalling response from Joomlart staff.. I am very disappointed that they have yet to really respond to this issue in any way

Saguaros Moderator

The bug always happen when you customized, so that you shoud give us the link to your site, or submit a tickets, we ‘ll check this issue in detail

Adam Dong Friend

<em>@tienhc 184842 wrote:</em><blockquote>The bug always happen when you customized, so that you shoud give us the link to your site, or submit a tickets, we ‘ll check this issue in detail</blockquote>

If you had bothered to read this thread you will notice that the DEMO on joomlart (http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#templates.joomlart.com/ja_pyro) has the exact same bug – it has nothing to do with customisation.

Very poor customer support – I can’t belive you guys don’t even read the thread before posting

sciwolfx83 Friend

Confirmed. On you DEMO SITE i CAN’T SEE THE BUTTONS in IE8 x32 and x64. I am running windows7 x64. The bug is visible only on vista x64 and win7 x64 using IE8.

Here’s the screenshot:

http://imglink.ru/show-image.php?id=cba0e0304d6c288daef5343bc9f95d52

Saguaros Moderator

Thanks for your more information, i don’t known must to fix this isse as how? because it have not happened on my pc and others in there 🙁

Adam Dong Friend

When is this issue going to be fixed?

Sherlock Friend

<em>@hubfub 186274 wrote:</em><blockquote>When is this issue going to be fixed?</blockquote>

Hi all,

I have created a issue into our jira system,all you can also check to see if the issue have been fixed or not in here
    http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JATCPYRO-60

malvin Friend

Hie there. I have seen this issue on DEMO site AS WELL AS on my website using the JA Pyro template. I am creating a church website using this JA Pyro template I PAID FOR. It works fine in Firefox (v3.6.6), Google chrome (5.0.375.99), and Opera (10.60). THE JA Slideshow2 buttons DO NOT WORK/DISPLAY at all in INTERNET EXPLORER 8 (8.0.7600.16386).

SEE PROBLEM EXAMPLE:

PLEASE FIX THIS AS I SPECIFICALLY BOUGHT MEMBERSHIP FOR THIS TEMPLATE ONLY FOR MY CHURCH. Many of my church members are old and use internet explorer as default. I will not tell them all to use another browser just because of this problem. It just has to be fixed, I just hope soon.

Thank you very much

God bless.

Adam Dong Friend

When is this going to be fixed?

aaronfarias Friend

I also just tested this and it worked fine in ie8.

Adam Dong Friend

<em>@aaronfarias 188218 wrote:</em><blockquote>I also just tested this and it worked fine in ie8.</blockquote>

it will not work on any 64bit operating system – will work on any 32bit system

unknowncom Friend

I am having the same problem in IE8 64bit. Is there a fix?

Saguaros Moderator

Sorry but I could not detect the bug you mentioned. Please see my snapshot for reference.

pls add my google nick tienhc@joomsolutions.com, I will have a closer look into the issue.

uniquebiz Friend

Hi tienhc
    I run win 7 64 bit ultimate and cannot see the buttons in IE 8 at all, this is looking at the same demo as you are, here’s what I am seeing and what I am running.

Is there any chance of getting this problem fixed as I’d like to be able to use Pyro but not given this problem

Cheers Shannon

1. 20-08-2010-14-30-45
    Saguaros Moderator

Thanks, i tested this issue on my friend’s PC, i ‘ll re-install the window 7 64 bit to test this issue, pls give me the some time,

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)

This topic contains 41 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  cogidel 13 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum