Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I downloaded JA SLIDESHOW module with JA Bistro.
    I am having two problems and I am not sure if they are connected.
    Number one “Content-mass-top” is not available as a module position option on the backend in the administrator section.
    I can see it from the front end when I insert ?tp=1, but I cannot select it as an option for a module position it is just not available in the list. The closest option is “top”.
    Also when I attempt to assign a position for JA slideshow, any position it seems as if all of the save buttons are disabled. This includes save, save and close, and save and new.
    This is the only module that I am experiencing this problem with.

I appreciate any help you can provide
    Thank you.

pavit Moderator

Hi sekhmet

Could you please send me a PM with administrative account login for your website ?

In this way i can better check your configuration and help you

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi,

<blockquote>”Content-mass-top” is not available as a module position option on the backend in the administrator section.
    I can see it from the front end when I insert ?tp=1, but I cannot select it as an option for a module position it is just not available in the list. The closest option is “top”.</blockquote>

If it’s not available in the list, pls try type in text box the name of postion manually.

<blockquote>Also when I attempt to assign a position for JA slideshow, any position it seems as if all of the save buttons are disabled. This includes save, save and close, and save and new. </blockquote>

It would be better if you provide your site info for closer look. You can send PM to me or Pavit to check on your site.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 11 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum