Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author

OH…i have the same problem, And this thread did helped me, thx guys!:-*

barbara779 Friend

Hello,
    I have a question about slideshows too… I’m using JA Slideshow III and I’m looking for an option to start the slideshow only after clicking with the mouse on the picture (no repeat). If that is not possible could you suggest me a nice skin/profile with a simple neat button to start the slideshow? (the most elegant and clean solution – no black colours) — or maybe you could suggest me a link where to find a JA demo to see the different skins for the slideshow (I have googled for it but didn’t find anything like that – the JA extension slideshow demo desplays only a few solutions, without skin name).
    Thank you in advance

r0drialej0 Friend

Hello,

Please help me!!!

I have problems with the JA Slide Show Module… I can’t save any change of this module, for this reason I can’t publish this module in my website… I need a urgent Help…

Thanks…

MoonSailor Friend

Hi,

I need admin and ftp account your site. Please send pm to me.

misteroram01 Friend

Thanks for sharing this over here as I was facing the problem for “Ja Slideshow not working vith Virtuemart due to jquery”. and got the solution from this knowledge sharing of this thread.

bishkup Friend

how can i make link target pop-up… when i have normal link:
    <p><!–?php JHTML::_(‘behavior.modal’); ?–><a class=”modal” href=”index.php?option=com_m2c&view=m2c&Itemid=226&tmpl=component” rel=”{handler: ‘iframe’, size: {x: 600, y: 340}}”>CLICK HERE</a></p>

but how to implement that into ?!

Stork11 Friend

<em>@bishkup 351022 wrote:</em><blockquote>how can i make link target pop-up… when i have normal link:
    <p><!–?php JHTML::_(‘behavior.modal’); ?–><a class=”modal” href=”index.php?option=com_m2c&view=m2c&Itemid=226&tmpl=component” rel=”{handler: ‘iframe’, size: {x: 600, y: 340}}”>CLICK HERE</a></p>

but how to implement that into ?!</blockquote>
    Hello bishkup,

With latest version of JA Slideshow module, you can put an anchor tag into , but you can’t put a PHP code into it. You should put this code <?php JHTML::_(‘behavior.modal’); ?> outside the module.

Feel free to let me know if you need any further assistance.

Regards.

bishkup Friend

<em>@Stork11 351264 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello bishkup,

With latest version of JA Slideshow module, you can put an anchor tag into , but you can’t put a PHP code into it. You should put this code <?php JHTML::_(‘behavior.modal’); ?> outside the module.

Feel free to let me know if you need any further assistance.

Regards.</blockquote>

Could you please give me example how do I do that?
    Fow example i have two pictures, writers.jpg and readers.jpg (both of them are linked to same popup) which is called on way: <!–?php JHTML::_(‘behavior.modal’); ?–><a class=”modal” href=”index.php?option=com_m2c&view=m2c&Itemid=226 &tmpl=component” rel=”{handler: ‘iframe’, size: {x: 600, y: 340}}”>OPEN POPUP</a>

what to put where so it will work?
    thank you

Stork11 Friend

Oh, sorry..my mistake. I have just checked. With JA Slideshow, it strips all HTML tags in description. You can’t put HTML tags between ‘…’

Regards.

manuelreil Friend

Hi,

I also wanted to include a button to launch modals in slideshow lite descriptions. I followed the original bootstrap guide here: http://getbootstrap.com/javascript/#modals

I placed the following snippet in the description:
    <button class=”btn btn-primary btn-lg” data-toggle=”modal” data-target=”#mc_embed_signupp”>Get alyned.</button>

That button works in another module position, but not within in slideshow lite. HTML code is not stripped, you can check this in the developer tools.

Link to the dev site: https://dev.alyne.com/ It is the button “GET ALYNED” that should display the modal.
    Down below after “Get the latest news from Alyne.” there is a second button “GET ALYNED” that actually works.

Do you have a clue how to get that button working within slideshow lite?

Thank you,
    Manuel

manuelreil Friend

Hi,

I also wanted to include a button to launch modals in slideshow lite descriptions. I followed the original bootstrap guide here: http://getbootstrap.com/javascript/#modals

I placed the following snippet in the description:
    <button class=”btn btn-primary btn-lg” data-toggle=”modal” data-target=”#mc_embed_signupp”>Get alyned.</button>

That button works in another module position, but not within in slideshow lite. HTML code is not stripped, you can check this in the developer tools.

Link to the dev site: https://dev.alyne.com/ It is the button “GET ALYNED” that should display the modal.
    Down below after “Get the latest news from Alyne.” there is a second button “GET ALYNED” that actually works.

Do you have a clue how to get that button working within slideshow lite?

Thank you,
    Manuel

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Manuel,

It looks like your site is in offline mode now, could you PM me the admin login info of your site so that I can see how you set it up and replicate at my end?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Manuel,

It looks like your site is in offline mode now, could you PM me the admin login info of your site so that I can see how you set it up and replicate at my end?

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)

This topic contains 43 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum