Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • Author

Iwant the put in parameters the module SLIDESHOWis:

image.jpg:http://www.villasdelmundo.com

but i desire in the open in new window is possible , i test target=_blank, but not response.

help me

thanks

ak1ak1 Friend

have you got source of module news send to me ? help

omtrainee Friend

Hi,

I have a problem here, too. Can’t link my pictures. I have set “show description” to yes (don’t know if this is important). This is what I put inside “description parameters”:

imagename.png:caption=Image caption&url=http://www…

Is this the correct syntax? When I look into the html source code there’s no <a> tag.

What am I doing wrong? PLEASE HELP!

omtrainee Friend

Don’t know why, looked at the page again today and it does work. No idea why it didn’t work yesterday, but everything fine now 🙂

archerwebsolutions Friend

Hey everyone,

I am having a problem with my slideshow on Win / IE, which doesn’t happen on other browser/os combinations. I have a slideshow that consists of at least 8 or so slides, which rotate fine on other browsers, but on IE, it goes from the first to the second slide and then just hangs. What could be going on here?

Here’s the URL:

http://www.livingbeyondboundaries.com/

Thanks,

Joshua Archer
    Archer Web Solutions, LLC

Khanh Le Moderator

The slideshow work fine on my IE6/7. Can you take a check again?

archerwebsolutions Friend

Yeah, I ‘m sorry – I should have posted a reply earlier – It turns out that some of the images in the viewing directory had bad privileges, and were not showing up because of no read bit – this caused the slideshow to stop in its tracks on IE. On Firefox, I think I might have had the images cached, and they showed themselves regardless. Very odd. In any case, yes it’s working now.

kfloegel Friend

We are testing the JA Slide Show too and have the goal to open the url links specified in the parameters in a new window, too. Everything is working fine but we need to open the corresponding links in a new window …

Many thanks in advance.

samirium Friend

I am using the JA LABRA original Template from JA, I added the JA Slidshow, I want to make it same like the original demo, I tried all the parameters but all failed, I do not want to link to articles although I need to brows pictures same like the original template…

Can anyone help on the right parameters

Thanks

bennitos Friend

<em>@samirium 88052 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am using the JA LABRA original Template from JA, I added the JA Slidshow, I want to make it same like the original demo, I tried all the parameters but all failed, I do not want to link to articles although I need to brows pictures same like the original template…

Can anyone help on the right parameters

Thanks</blockquote>

Can you please post your live URL?

samirium Friend

I did not publish it yet, it’s on local host. I have made screen shots for you for the site and the parameters

1. Parm
    2. Site
    russty Friend

Thanks for that, I’ll give it a shot and let you know how it works…..that’s if I can figure out how to do that in these forums.
    Cheers
    russty:cool:

masterwebguy Friend

Any resolve?

pcpro Friend

I wanted to link to an external site in a NEW window

I did it like this:

In the description box:

etc…

I did not want any description color at all !
    The “Description background opacity” can not be 0, it will not work, so I used 0.01

Phan Gam Friend

JA Slidseshow is JAEC club extension. Please sign in with your club login (if you are club member). I am sorry, we wont be able to support non-club or expired members.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)

This topic contains 43 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum