Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

<em>@pavit 303855 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi petrahk

Unfortunately i must answer that on this template the Ja_Slideshow module can works only taking it’s content from articles and not from images folder.

So i Apologize for this inconvenience on your website, but at the moment this is the only way to have the module working on Ja_Rasite template.

Regards</blockquote>

Hmmm, that’s really bad… I am disappointed that Joomlart launched something “half-working”.
    I will try to solve it with my developers. It is too late for me to “downgrade” to Joomla 1.5, my client is waiting.
    Petra

Blaine Friend

Hi!
    As I am working with you on the ticket this thread references, let’s deal with this on the ticket and when our solution is found we will post it here.
    Thanks!

fracklk Friend

Any updates on this? Right now, it’s impossible to show the description when polling images from a folder.>:(

HeR0 Friend

Hi Guys
    Can you provide information of your site? I need to check it for find solution to solve your issue.
    Regards

exnavi Friend

Hi,

I am having the same problem too.
    The following description does not show.

<h3>blablabla</h30
    <p>blablabla.</p>

I am using Joomla 2.5 and JA slideshow 2.5. I am using the Ja slideshow directly from quickstart of the template.

Please advise.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi there,
    Please make sure that you input the correct image name so that it matches the right description to be displayed and clean all the cache (T3 cache and slideshow module cache in Advanced option).
    If it still doesn’t help, if possible, please pm a private message with a temporary admin / FTP account. I’ll check this for you.

Thanks.

taus Friend

The problem isn’t about description showing up on the mask, its about the description showing up on navigation next to the thumbnail when the source is set to image.

Is there a solution for this ?<em>@Saguaros 315424 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi there,
    Please make sure that you input the correct image name so that it matches the right description to be displayed and clean all the cache (T3 cache and slideshow module cache in Advanced option).
    If it still doesn’t help, if possible, please pm a private message with a temporary admin / FTP account. I’ll check this for you.

Thanks.</blockquote>

Saguaros Moderator

Hi taus,

Which template are you using this JA Slideshow module with? If possible, please pm me admin and FTP account and screenshots of how you wanna it should be. I shall check this for you.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

This topic contains 23 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum