Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

I get it! =)) Ja Slide Show working BUT!
    When I assign the main menu, type Standard Category Layout (redSHOP) – Ja Slide Show + JA Content Slider not visible! It is possible to fix?

Could you help me?

Luna Garden Moderator

Hi Aleksandr,

The error is caused due to js conflict between Redshop and JA Slideshow. I’ll talk to our developers to find out the solutions in this case and answer you soon.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@aleksandr_s 337053 wrote:</em><blockquote>I get it! =)) Ja Slide Show working BUT!
    When I assign the main menu, type Standard Category Layout (redSHOP) – Ja Slide Show + JA Content Slider not visible! It is possible to fix?

Could you help me?</blockquote>

Did the problem your site fix? I have been supported you other thread, your site is working as fine

aleksandr_s Friend

<em>@Luna Garden 337151 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Aleksandr,

The error is caused due to js conflict between Redshop and JA Slideshow. I’ll talk to our developers to find out the solutions in this case and answer you soon.</blockquote>

Thank you Luna!
    I look forward to your reply! 🙂

aleksandr_s Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 337394 wrote:</em><blockquote>Did the problem your site fix? I have been supported you other thread, your site is working as fine</blockquote>

Hello Ninja Lead!
    The problem with modules (Standard Category Layout (redSHOP) – Ja Slide Show + JA Content Slider) has not been solved.
    I’m waiting.
    Thanks again for the help with mod Sidenews!! 🙂

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@aleksandr_s 337766 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello Ninja Lead!
    The problem with modules (Standard Category Layout (redSHOP) – Ja Slide Show + JA Content Slider) has not been solved.</blockquote>

What is the problem on your site? Please send me the screenshot. I will help you out of

aleksandr_s Friend

Hello Ninja Lead!
    The problem is, when I assign to the main menu “standard category layout” (redSHOP) the module “Slide show” not displayed.

This is the link to the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKZST10gckY

aleksandr_s Friend

sorry for offtop, but redSHOP blow my mind, seriously. May be it works good with native redSHOP templates, but with Ja TIRIS I don’t think so… A lot of conflicts with redSHOP plugins and JA TIRIS. I’m thinking about JoomShopping.
    I regret about my 250 euro spent to redSHOP, but I think it’s better go to JoomShopping right now, than rebuild redcomponent or waiting answer from developers every time when next redPLUGIN will not work. :-[

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@aleksandr_s 338154 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello Ninja Lead!
    The problem is, when I assign to the main menu “standard category layout” (redSHOP) the module “Slide show” not displayed.

This is the link to the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKZST10gckY</blockquote>

Please send PM me again admin access and ftp account. I will help you check it.

aleksandr_s Friend

Thank you very much for wanting to help Ninja Lead! Yesterday, I installed and configured JoomShopping – it works perfect! There are some minor problems, but they don’t compare with the redshop problems. I made a decision to continue work with JoomShopping. Thanks again for your willingness to help!

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

This topic contains 25 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  aleksandr_s 11 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum