Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello JA Admin,

today I renewed my JATC Standard Membership.
    But when trying to download anything an error occures: “cannot create folder”.

This error occurs on any download I try.

I need the template and framework urgently!!!

I also tried to submit a support-ticket but when sending the form it isn’t submitted and loading forever.

Best regards

Andreas Merz

saganomics Friend

It is totally messed up right now. I cannot download anything or submit tickets either. I assume they are short on ability to solve the problem because of the Joomla Conference, but who knows. Can’t wait to download the new T3 and check out Brisk.

merzmedia Friend

Ah yeah – I forgot about the conference. OK, I’ll be patient….

tom_laan84 Friend

<em>@merzmedia 346743 wrote:</em><blockquote>Ah yeah – I forgot about the conference. OK, I’ll be patient….</blockquote>

**** being patient! Shit should work! and no fix for over 24 hours is crazy. Check out my topic where you can request template files:

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/template-request-topic/

HeR0 Friend

Hi Guys,

Sorry, our server system has faced a downtime a few days ago. We have recently worked that out with our hosting company and now the issue is resolved. All download access are now back to normal. We again, apologize for such inconveniences!

Regards,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 11 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum