Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

As previously stated, you will need to purchase the Developer level from the JA Template club in order to get this extension. And that price is $499.00

<em>@operator01 72539 wrote:</em><blockquote>i dont even see a price for this…. were is that price?????</blockquote>

keeratis Friend

I’m waiting for download these extensions for few months already. At the beginning, I also have the same problem that I already the license member and would like to try JA extensions, but I can’t download the extensions.

It’s ok, then I wait to pay for extensions membership, it should be affordable, but until now there is no any update and I still cannot get the extensions. Honestly, to be a developer membership is too expensive for me.

Please update the status and please advise how to get the extensions. Thank you.

dteich Friend

You can find the module as a separate downloadable zip file in some of the newer templates. Look at each template (wihtout actually downloading it), and you will find the file. You can then download it individually without the template — provided you are a template Club member.

mexx uk Friend

Thanks dteich, I’ll take a look around and get hold of it as you suggest…:D

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  mexx uk 15 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum