Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Looks real cool

Definitely useful for magazine kind of sites

Keep up the good work JA!

dragonlord Friend

In my eyes it is the best Template since month. I was really disappointed the last month, because in my eyes every template looks nearly the same. But this template is a winner template. With a few modifications you can make a “Youtube Style”

I will make some improvement suggestions, when the official Rutile Forum is opened.

Bug Tracking:

– In Quickstart there is Joomla 1.5.6 instead 1.5.7
    – No Login module visible

dragonlord Friend

<em>@mfcphil 80948 wrote:</em><blockquote>Oh dear so we are back to the old bad style log-in box :((</blockquote>

Thats strange, i have installed the Template on my virtual Xampp Server and there is the Login Module published on module position “login”. The i have published it in the module left (with the old style) and now i can’t select the module “Login” anymore..

pierreferriere Friend

Hello
    The JA Moo Menu doesn’t work correctly with Firefox 2 but perfectly with IE 6.
    Explanation : there is a problem of rollover, there is no rollover on the title menu but just around.
    Does Joomlart can fix it ?
    Thank you

Sherlock Friend

Hi pierreferriere !
    you can fix that bug by way below :
    Open template.css file in templates/ja_rutile/css folder, find following code section at about line 1070 :

#ja-usertools {
    position: absolute;
    right: 10px;
    top: 8px;
    }

change to :

#ja-usertools {
    position: absolute;
    right: 10px;
    top: 8px;
    width:90px;
    }

pierreferriere Friend

Thank you thank you thank you !

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  pierreferriere 15 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum