Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

First glance looks like a very usable template.

Where is the members LOG-IN?? :confused:

Menalto Friend

It looks ok, just need to get rid of some bugs in the demo.

mfcphil Friend

<em>@Menalto 80897 wrote:</em><blockquote>It looks ok, just need to get rid of some bugs in the demo.</blockquote>

yes but where is the log-in on the template?

Menalto Friend

Dont you see it?

wicky Friend

this is a very nice and promising template, thanks

jwellman Friend

I hate the time difference! I still have 1 hour and 11 minutes to view. 😀

mfcphil Friend

<em>@Menalto 80902 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dont you see it?</blockquote>

No!! 😮

Menalto Friend

Me neither:p

jwellman Friend

<em>@Menalto 80897 wrote:</em><blockquote>It looks ok, just need to get rid of some bugs in the demo.</blockquote>
    Like color changes and a log-in. 😀 The template looks pretty good. It has potential.

Menalto Friend

I belive its coming along while waiting

mae82my Friend

hahaha…from the first post u seems like u know where is the log-in Menalto….but actually u did not see it also…hehehe 😀 that was fun…. 😉

The template look good for me….it is clean and nice…and as mfcphil says, the template like a very usable template… 🙂

Khanh Le Moderator

Don’t you see the login module? I think it is in the left position, and … you could see it after you install the template on your own site and publish the module 😀

Khanh Le Moderator

Rutile has its own house here: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/forum/ja-rutile/

mfcphil Friend

<em>@Menalto 80931 wrote:</em><blockquote>I belive its coming along while waiting</blockquote>

you looney 😀

mfcphil Friend

<em>@khanh le 80937 wrote:</em><blockquote>Don’t you see the login module? I think it is in the left position, and … you could see it after you install the template on your own site and publish the module :D</blockquote>

Oh dear so we are back to the old bad style log-in box :((

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  pierreferriere 15 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum