Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author

Thank you so much, I managed to solve the google map,

But I do not understand what I need to change to replace “viwe ditels” to “book now”

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@goca 497131 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you so much, I managed to solve the google map,

But I do not understand what I need to change to replace “viwe ditels” to “book now”</blockquote>

Using ftp account opens language/en-GB/en-GB.com_vikrentcar.ini file

find and change

VRCLISTPICK="View Details >>"

to

VRCLISTPICK="Book now"

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@goca 497131 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you so much, I managed to solve the google map,

But I do not understand what I need to change to replace “viwe ditels” to “book now”</blockquote>

Using ftp account opens language/en-GB/en-GB.com_vikrentcar.ini file

find and change

VRCLISTPICK="View Details >>"

to

VRCLISTPICK="Book now"

goca Friend

Regards, I owe you a beer 🙂 you helped me a lot
    Can you see why in google Chrome page “Car list” don’t display well?
    And one more thing same like bifor, can u tell me ware can i change this on picuter
    Best regards

goca Friend

Regards, I owe you a beer 🙂 you helped me a lot
    Can you see why in google Chrome page “Car list” don’t display well?
    And one more thing same like bifor, can u tell me ware can i change this on picuter
    Best regards

Ninja Lead Moderator

Your site is down, I could not check the problem with that mention Can you see why in google Chrome page “Car list” don’t display well? on your site

About other problem, you can fix it with the following code below

Open templates/ja_rent/html/mod_vikrentcar_cars/default.php file and see the highlight text

find and change

<a href="<?php echo JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_vikrentcar&view=cardetails&carid='.$c['id'].'&Itemid='.$params->get('itemid')); ?>"><?php echo JText::_( 'TPL_VIEW_DETAILS' ); ?></a>

to

<a href="<?php echo JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_vikrentcar&view=cardetails&carid='.$c['id'].'&Itemid='.$params->get('itemid')); ?>"><?php echo JText::_( 'VRCLISTPICK' ); ?></a>

Ninja Lead Moderator

Your site is down, I could not check the problem with Can you see why in google Chrome page “Car list” don’t display well? on your site

About other problem, you can fix it with the following code:

Open templates/ja_rent/html/mod_vikrentcar_cars/default.php file and see the highlight text

find and change

<a href="<?php echo JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_vikrentcar&view=cardetails&carid='.$c['id'].'&Itemid='.$params->get('itemid')); ?>"><?php echo JText::_( 'TPL_VIEW_DETAILS' ); ?></a>

to

<a href="<?php echo JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_vikrentcar&view=cardetails&carid='.$c['id'].'&Itemid='.$params->get('itemid')); ?>"><?php echo JText::_( 'VRCLISTPICK' ); ?></a>

goca Friend

Thx i change

<a href=”<?php echo JRoute::_(‘index.php?option=com_vikrentcar&view=cardetails&carid=’.$c[‘id’].’&Itemid=’.$params->get(‘itemid’)); ?>”><?php echo JText::_( ‘TPL_VIEW_DETAILS’ ); ?></a
    TPL_VIEW_DETAILS —> BOOK NOW,

And you can chak my web page on new web adres http://www.rentalcars360.com/choose-cars

An if u can chek whay i get this masage

Error

Error: Support License not found for this domain.
    To report an Error, contact tech@extensionsforjoomla.com while to purchase another license, visit e4j.com

I change licenc to my new domena

Best regards,

goca Friend

Thx i change

<a href=”<?php echo JRoute::_(‘index.php?option=com_vikrentcar&view=cardetails&carid=’.$c[‘id’].’&Itemid=’.$params->get(‘itemid’)); ?>”><?php echo JText::_( ‘TPL_VIEW_DETAILS’ ); ?></a
    TPL_VIEW_DETAILS —> BOOK NOW,

And you can chak my web page on new web adres http://www.rentalcars360.com/choose-cars

An if u can chek whay i get this masage

Error

Error: Support License not found for this domain.
    To report an Error, contact tech@extensionsforjoomla.com while to purchase another license, visit e4j.com

I change licenc to my new domena

Best regards,

Ninja Lead Moderator

Have you solved it? I checked on that URL of your site but I could not see the message as you mentioned. But the best way, you can contact the email above, maybe you will get best answer from there.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Have you solved it? I checked on that URL of your site but I could not see the message as you mentioned. But the best way, you can contact the email above, maybe you will get best answer from there.

goca Friend

I will contact tech@extensionsforjoomla.com for the first problem,

did you check this

“Your site is down, I could not check the problem with Can you see why in google Chrome page “Car list” don’t display well? on your site”
    And you can check my web page on new web adress http://www.rentalcars360.com/choose-cars

Best regards

goca Friend

I will contact tech@extensionsforjoomla.com for the first problem,

did you check this

“Your site is down, I could not check the problem with Can you see why in google Chrome page “Car list” don’t display well? on your site”
    And you can check my web page on new web adress http://www.rentalcars360.com/choose-cars

Best regards

Ninja Lead Moderator

You can use the solution here

Open templates/ja_rent/local/css/extras/com_vikrentcar.css file

find and change

.com_vikrentcar .car_result {
    background-color: #f6f6f6 ;
    border: 0;
    margin-bottom: 24px;
    width: auto;
    }

to

width: 100%;
    }

Ninja Lead Moderator

You can use the solution here

Open templates/ja_rent/local/css/extras/com_vikrentcar.css file

find and change

width: auto;
    }

to

width: 100%;
    }

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)

This topic contains 38 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  goca 8 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum