Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author

Hi guys,

Where to find this and change it to book now with somthing cool.

Can sombudy tell me were can i find this line of code and put like button or somthing ?

Thx for help

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

Using ftp account and access your hosting

+ Find templates/ja_rent/html/com_k2/grid/category_item.php file and change

<!-- Plugins: AfterDisplayContent -->
    <?php echo $this->item->event->AfterDisplayContent; ?>

to

<a rel="detailItem" class="detailItem" href="<?php echo $this->item->link; ?>">>> View Details >></a>

+ Open templates/ja_rent/css/custom.css file (create new if it is not exist) and add the css style

a.detailItem {
    float: right;
    }

Let me know if it helps

Regards

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

Using ftp account and access your hosting

+ Find templates/ja_rent/html/com_k2/grid/category_item.php file and change

to

<a rel="detailItem" class="detailItem" href="<?php echo $this->item->link; ?>">>> View Details >></a>

+ Open templates/ja_rent/css/custom.css file (create new if it is not exist) and add the css style

a.detailItem {
    float: right;
    }

Let me know if it helps

Regards

goca Friend

Hi
    didnt help, maby i am doing somthing wrong

v

goca Friend

Hi
    didnt help, maby i am doing somthing wrong

v

Ninja Lead Moderator

It’s better if you PM me the URL and admin login info of your site, I will check it directly on your site.

Ninja Lead Moderator

It’s better if you PM me the URL and admin login info of your site, I will check it directly on your site.

goca Friend

I have one more problem if u can chack for me,

It is menu contact us, i cant make google map to show on my office location,

I don’t know why?

If you can help me with that.

Thx one more time for your help.

Best regards

Ninja Lead Moderator

I checked the URL and FTP account of your site, it is not JA Rent template.

About google map in JA Rent template, you can have a look at user guide for reference here

goca Friend

Any luck?

Best Regrads

goca Friend

Sorry i send you PM with corect accaunt

goca Friend

Sorry i send you PM with corect accaunt

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@goca 496660 wrote:</em><blockquote>Sorry i send you PM with corect accaunt</blockquote>

I spent a lot of my time to debug your request and you can see it from templates/ja_rent/html/com_vikrentcar/carslist/default.php file

<span class="readmore"><a href="<?php echo JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_vikrentcar&view=cardetails&carid='.$c['id']); ?>"><i class="fa fa-angle-double-right"></i><?php echo JText::_('VRCLISTPICK'); ?></a></span>

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@goca 496660 wrote:</em><blockquote>Sorry i send you PM with corect accaunt</blockquote>

I spent a lot of my time to debug your request and you can see it from templates/ja_rent/html/com_vikrentcar/carslist/default.php file

<span class="readmore"><a href="<?php echo JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_vikrentcar&view=cardetails&carid='.$c['id']); ?>"><i class="fa fa-angle-double-right"></i><?php echo JText::_('VRCLISTPICK'); ?></a></span>

About to change googlemap with your office, you can use this way

+ Open JA Map under Module Manager from backend of your site and change the configuration with code below

{jamap locations='{"location":{"0":"Vukovarska ul. 20, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia"},"latitude":{"0":""},"longitude":{"0":""},"info":{"0":""}}' disable_scrollwheelzoom='1' }{/jamap}

goca Friend

Thank you so much, I managed to solve the google map,

But I do not understand what I need to change to replace “viwe ditels” to “book now”

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)

This topic contains 38 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  goca 8 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum