Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Is there an easy way to incorporate the Google translation tools into the JA RASITE?

uniquebiz Friend

dperk002;182654Is there an easy way to incorporate the Google translation tools into the JA RASITE?

I have provided an answer in your other post, please avoid double posting in the same forum 🙂
    Blessings Shannon

Sherlock Friend

Hi ivanudias,

If you seelct the source From Image foders ,You can refer this url
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/display-thumbnail-description-when-source-from-image-folder-ja-slideshow2/
    I Hope it help !

easy4u Friend

Hi!

I can’t seem to find the “ja-cs” module position on my template. what should i do to add it?

thanks in advance
    Muhammed

smitheringale Friend

This isn’t really a very good answer – but it might be of some small assistance.

If you type http://www.yourwebsite.com/?tp=1 and hit go, you will see all of the module positions for that template outlined.

Again, I don’t think this really helps you much – but at least you can see whether or not there is a ja-cs module position – or where the module positions are located.

<em>@easy4u 188172 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi!

I can’t seem to find the “ja-cs” module position on my template. what should i do to add it?

thanks in advance
    Muhammed</blockquote>

easy4u Friend

Thanks smitheringale!

It is there, that is why i am looking for it. i need to use that position

antoniu1 Friend

You can use that position by simply typing it in the position window, where you have the dropdown menu for positions. You can type in positions as well.

Cheers,Tom

timmiller Friend

Hey Guys,

I would really like to know all the different colors available in module classes…I’ve used orange, blue, black and nothing is brown…any other colors…where can I find a list?

Thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

This topic contains 23 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  timmiller 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum