Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello,

every time I try to make a change in my template with my custom.css file, it takes several hours to appear… What could be the problem?

My joomla cache is disabled, and Development mode also.

Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly edit your first post and share the site super user details in it .
    Also share the page where the changes are not reflecting with changes details u did on backend .
    So i can check it at my end .
    As i tested the package i do not face any problem in caching as its disabled .

burazer Friend

I don’t really feel comfortable sharing my super user details, but.. this person here seems to have had the same problem as me (with another template).

https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/cache-issue/ (I can’t see that topic because I’m not a premium member. I could only see the first sentence. Was his issue solved?)

On any page, it takes something like 4 hours for the changes to appear. Is there a hidden option to "Refresh" the template? Or maybe it’s because of the server cache ?

If you tell me it is absolutely necessary to share my details to find the problem, I will..

My Joomla version is 3.4.8

Thank you

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I checked fresh package and i did not faced any issue of caching .
    The link u sent is for a different template and that issue is fixed after disable Joomla cache .

burazer Friend

Update: The problem was with my server’s cache. I deactivated it, and now I can see the changes I make in my CSS. 😉

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  burazer 8 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum