Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Every time we make a change on the website, nothing happens. it either take several hours for the changes to appear or they just dont.

We were trying to add menu link on the footer and nothing happens. if we try to disable a menu it wont disable.
    I know we did some general cache changes but nothing out of the norm.

Please let me know if we need to do something on the template manager level or any suggestions…

Thanks.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello Jrod
    If you are using cache on your site , in that case you need to Clear cache everytime when you make changes on your site .
    When caching is Enabled it cache a page and serve it to all users (same cache page) to make site faster .
    Fore more information about Jooml cache Read this doc .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello Jrod
    If you are using cache on your site , in that case you need to Clear cache everytime when you make changes on your site .
    When caching is Enabled it cache a page and serve it to all users (same cache page) to make site faster .
    Fore more information about Jooml cache Read this doc .

Jeancarlos Rodriguez Friend

I am still having issues with my cache.
    Every time i make changes to the website, i cant see the changes until several days after,
    I do clear m cache and i have gone over the link you sent on the previous post.

Do i need to have something set on the template level?

Thanks.

<em>@pankajsharma 461992 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello Jrod
    Fore more information about Jooml cache Read this doc .</blockquote>

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Please explain what changes you are performing in the admin panel that are not showing .
    are you editing an article/module that is already published . if yes you need to clear joomla cache to reflect the changes on your site .
    because the page is cached by joomla and joomla serve the same page to users every time .

Jeancarlos Rodriguez Friend

I edit the en-GB.tpl_ja_nuevo file to change the text and it won’t change in the front end.
    Site d r e v n. Org

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I am not sure what Changes you are applying .
    i suggest u to contact to your developer .

karipe Friend

I am having a similar issue.
    I am using uber charity along with joomsocial.
    I only want to deleted four lines from one of the default css files from Jomsocial. But even after deleting the four lines that I do not want and loading the style.css file back to my server, the change is not reflected on the website.
    I do not have any cache enable (server and site). I even cleared my computer’s cache without any succes.
    I can’t figure out why that. Where is the website still pulling the deleted lines from. it does not make a lot of sense to me. and I am not new to joomla.
    Do you have an idea.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    As your issue belongs to JA Uber template , I request you to open your own thread on JA Uber Forum page
    Here : https://www.joomlart.com/forums/forum/joomla-templates-club-member-forums-restricted-to-members-only/uber/
    And add all details of issue with site details , so we can assist you better .

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum