Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

1.2 ( 02/Feb/10 | Release Notes) Bug fix & Improvement Release

Version 1.2 comes with Enhanced Mega Menu as mentioned in HERE. Users of T3 framework should also go through the wiki for more information and tips.

New Feature : 1

JATCPURITYII-87 FIXED Add animation effect for megamenu

Improvements : 3

JATCPURITYII-84 FIXED Update to use new menu item parameters (JA Extended)
    JATCPURITYII-59 FIXED Please make the IE6 warning appear only once
    JATCPURITYII-83 FIXED multiple imrpovements and code commits to multiple files

Bug Fixes : 14

JATCPURITYII-90 FIXED “Deprecated” in PHP5.3
    JATCPURITYII-47 FIXED A login form with a background color (lmodule class CSS : _red) doesn’t display the letters you type in the identifiant and password boxes
    JATCPURITYII-33 FIXED Template overrides for Contact Form not proper. Contact form is distorted.
    JATCPURITYII-74 FIXED Add icon (min, max) to Purity ii
    JATCPURITYII-80 FIXED Fix class wrapper
    JATCPURITYII-77 FIXED Fix error 500 on PHP4
    JATCPURITYII-85 FIXED JA Extended params – not able to use multi select
    JATCPURITYII-75 FIXED Multiple bugs / fixes
    JATCPURITYII-78 FIXED Update IE6 warning
    JATCPURITYII-79 FIXED Update spotline calculator: support special width last or first
    JATCPURITYII-82 FIXED iphone.js update
    JATCPURITYII-72 FIXED menu icon missing when SEF enabled
    JATCPURITYII-81 FIXED mobile layout fixes
    JATCPURITYII-76 FIXED restructure ie6warning folder. Put everything of this form into folder ie6.

For complete changelog and road map. Please view Purity II Project Page.

Hung Dinh

flygo Friend

Wating for a long time.

francocauter Friend

Is it possible to download the updated version including the above bug fixes?
    Can I have a link?

korb Friend

It seems the download link is not working. It will be available as soon as possible.

rikh Friend

Good day!
    First of al thank you very much for the great work you have done. The demo of the theme looks stunning!
    And I have one question: how should I upgrade from the older version?
    Thanx in advance!

korb Friend

<em>@rikh 163890 wrote:</em><blockquote>Good day!
    First of al thank you very much for the great work you have done. The demo of the theme looks stunning!
    And I have one question: how should I upgrade from the older version?
    Thanx in advance!</blockquote>

Hi,
    You will need a Winmerge like application to find code changes between versions, mark them, and also apply them in your customized template.

Can take no more than 15 minutes. OFC you have to back-up.
    TIP: most code changes are in the js and libs folders, then some changes in the layouts folder, then some minor changes in the CSS needed for the animated megamenu.

Regards,
    Danny

rikh Friend

Hi again. Thank you very much korb for the answer. I’ve tryed to upgrade on my local server but I don’t see any Ja_extended parameters in the topmenu item edit screen. Can you please give me a clue? What I might be doing wrong?
    P.S. The same effect after the clean install.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Dear rikh,

Please download the Purity II 1.2 complete file from downloads. In the extensions folder. Find the JA Menu Params plugin Zip file. Install the same in your Joomla ! and publish the plugin. You can then see the JA Extended Menu Parameters in then Menu Edit backend.

Arvind

rikh Friend

Oh sorry for doing this to you :confused: Did not see the plugin… It’s all ok right now 🙂 I Aprociate your assistance very much. Thanx Again.

rikh Friend

I’ve one more question. How should I modify IE6 warning, and why it’s shown in IE8?
    P.S. I have modify the message in layouts/blocks/ie6/ie6warning.php file, but why the warning is shown in IE 8? I’m not shure but maybe also on another releases.

nospam Friend

<em>@korb 163938 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    TIP: most code changes are in the js and libs folders, then some changes in the layouts folder, then some minor changes in the CSS needed for the animated megamenu.

Regards,
    Danny</blockquote>

Hi Danny, Thanks for sharing…

I’ve used Winmerge to compare the folder and files of the two PII releases (v1.1.3 and v2.0), and they are pretty much the same except a few files in JS and lib folders. only one different found in CSS is the templates.css file where only one css block has been deleted in V2.0.

The statement you post is for V1.1 not V1.1.3 right?

korb Friend

Hi,

JA Purity II codename 1.1.3 is a fictive name I used for the second stable release, but the official version number was 1.1. Not 1.1.3.

You should compare only official announced versions 1.0 with 1.1 and then now latest 1.1 with 1.2.

I hope I make this pretty clear.

Regards,
    Danny

omar14 Friend

Download link ?

korb Friend

<em>@omar14 166710 wrote:</em><blockquote>Download link ?</blockquote>

For what mate?

omar14 Friend

<em>@korb 166711 wrote:</em><blockquote>For what mate?</blockquote>

sorry i found it ,

Thank you

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

This topic contains 24 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  jamesjohn 13 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum