Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

JA Pariiti – Userguide

When we look after for our members, we saw many members interested in a portfolio template. JoomlArt team with “Art” in our name immediately develop a Artistic Joomla portfolio template which has never seen before.

JA Pariiti help us to see how beautiful a Joomla template can be. Classical color scheme and Serif font family in typography make visitors feel pleasure and impressed. JA Pariiti has abosolutely new JA Slideshow module with 6 animation types and 11 effects will make your portfolios has left deep impressions.

We think not need to discuss anymore about how beautiful, you’d better download, install, customize for for your need and after that, tell us what is your feeling.

And now is installation:

• For users who start your Joomla! site at the beginning, I recommend you using QuickStart package of JA Pariiti, named as ja_pariiti_quickstart_v…_j1.0.x.zip. For instruction how to use JoomlArt quickstart package, please check the QuickStart guide

• For users who new to Joomla!, there are many useful documents available at http://joomla.org about Joomla! and how to use, please spend some time to check them out.
    • Here is some other guides that may useful for you:

• For users that already have a site with contents and other extensions installed, please follow my instruction below to understand how JA Pariiti works:

I. TEMPLATE

1.1 Template Installation

After downloading JA Pariiti package and extract it, you will find template package named: ja_pariiti_template_v…_j1.0.x.zip

Proceed installation of JA Pariiti as other normal Joomla! templates. If you don’t know how to do installation or set a template as default, please check the How to install Joomla! template guide.

After installing and setting JA Pariiti as default template, your site should look like this:

To see position located in site, in Navigation toolbar input string “?tp=1” at the end of site link

1.2 Template Configuration

To configure JA Pariiti template, check How to configure Joomla! template guide!

You can change all JA Pariiti parameters as you wish.

Please click here for JA Pariiti module positions and its arrangement. Base on module positions, you can publish your modules on them to match JA Pariiti style.

If you don’t know how to create module position in Joomla!, please follow this guide

II. EXTENSION INSTALLATION

When extracting JA Pariiti package, you will see the folder named Extensions. All extensions needed for Pariiti template in here, there is a module package: JA Slideshow

You check How to install Joomla! module guidefor installation.

JA Slideshow module(mod_jaslideshow.zip)
    [position: slideshow]

On demo, it looks like:

In Admin panel, go to Modules>Site modules and click on module name ( JA Slideshow )to go to configuration page.

Here is the setting of JA Slideshow on demo:

Parameters Explanation:

• Slide Width : Width of Slideshow [px(s)]
    • Slide Height : Height of Slideshow [px(s)]
    • Images Folder URL : URL to folder contain images in slide show. For example: images/stories/food/ then photos in the food directory will show.
    • Alt Images : Alt images will be displayed when the image not found
    • Order by (1: Time; 0: File name): The order of the image
    • Sort Order (zero:Random; 1:Ascending; 2: Descending ): The sort order of the image
    • Set image array display : You can choose an array of images that you want to display only. Separated by comma. Ex: bread.jpg, bun.jpg, coffee.jpg
    • Start image : Specific image’s name to start slide show.
    • Auto resire image (0:No; 1:Yes): You can set auto resize the images with a size define. Note: This option is best with Face animation
    • Display time : Display time of image on slide show. . Default value is 5.
    • Transition Duration : Time of animation on slide show . Default value is 2.
    • Animation Type (fade: Fading; zoom:Zooming; pan: Panning; combo:Combo – Ken Burns Effect; push:Pushing; wipe: Wiping): Animation effect that you want to display
    • Percent of animation : This option used with Panning or Combo animation. You can set value from 0% – 100%. Default value is 10.
    • Percent zoom effect : This option used with zoom effect only. You can set value from 0% – 100%. Default value is 10.
    • Effect (Linear;Medium to Slow;Fast to Slow; …): Animation effects. Used with Wipe/Push animation only.
    • Navigation type : Choose your navigation type as you want

III. TYPOGRAPHY

JA Pariiti came with a rich typography to give users more ability to customize content look and feel. Please check all JA Pariiti typography here at JA Pariiti Typography

IV. FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION

Q: I want to add a template position in to my Joomla!
    A: Go to your Administration Panel, Site -> Template Manager -> Module Positions. Add your template positions and hit the Save button.

Q: Where can I change my footer?
    A: If you want to change or remove something in the footer, just open the “ja_pariiti/footer.php” then modify it to suite your needs.

Q: My images take a lot of white space and do not look good?
    A: The {mosimage} may show some extra padding and margin. To solve this problem, go to your Joomla! Administrator -> Mambots -> Site Mambots and change the margin and padding parameters of MOS Image mambot to 0.

Q:Images without caption are stuck with text?
    A:It is because Joomla! generates the code different when {mosimage} has and doesn’t have its caption. So when you decide that the image will not having a caption, put it between the div tag like this <div class=”mosimage” style=”float: left;”>{mosimage}</div>

Q:I changed my default color/font/resolution but when I refresh the page, it didn’t change?
    A:JA template use client’s cookie to save your preferences. If you made change to default value, please close the browser, open a blank new window and then clear the browser’s cookie. You’ll see the new preferences applied.

Q:Some of my menu looks horrible. Why?
    A: Menus in JA templates are designed with the most semantic mark up are used over the net, it’s the list style. If you made change to the menu type, go to you menu module and change the menu type parameter to Flat List. It will solve the problem.

Q: I want to change some graphic contents
    A: PSD/PNG files and fonts can be found in the template’s source package. Please download the file at our download page in case you need to modify something.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum