Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I used JA Orisite to develop http://www.mikeperez.com, which is a real estate website for the Reno, Nevada area.

The JA Orisite template offers a clean layout and makes navigation easy for end users.

I made a few custom modifications to the color and to some of the extensions. For example, I modified the JA Newsticker to open the third party links in a popup as opposed to redirecting users away from mikeperez.com. This tends to keep users active on the site for a longer period of time. I also used the JA Popup feature to let users register with a third party IDX website Unfortunately, the third-party registration page is ugly and not very easy to use.

The only complaint I have about the site is the slideshow displays on all of the K2 (homepage) articles. I never could figure out how to get around this issue.

I’m open to, and welcome, any constructive criticism.

Thaks,

ntonline

Luna Garden Moderator

<em>@ntonline 342997 wrote:</em><blockquote>

The only complaint I have about the site is the slideshow displays on all of the K2 (homepage) articles. I never could figure out how to get around this issue.

Thaks,

ntonline</blockquote>

Hi,
    Thanks for sharing with us about your concern.

About your problem, I have checked on your site. You can see that, when you click on article K2 at home page, Home menu still active, that means, you are in Home, and at Homepage, slideshow is assigned.
    To avoid this, you may assign those article in another menu (still keep what you set in Homepage). Then, article detail won’t in Homepage anymore.

kuerten Friend

I tried to check the site but it’s not loading. it says page not available on chrome.

Luna Garden Moderator

<em>@kuerten 359492 wrote:</em><blockquote>I tried to check the site but it’s not loading. it says page not available on chrome. </blockquote>

My Chrome version is 24.0.1312.57 m and it looks nice here: http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/543/9523191984.jpg

gingir Friend

<em>@ntonline 342997 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

I used JA Orisite to develop http://www.mikeperez.com, which is a real estate website for the Reno, Nevada area.

The JA Orisite template offers a clean layout and makes navigation easy for end users.

I made a few custom modifications to the color and to some of the extensions. For example, I modified the JA Newsticker to open the third party links in a popup as opposed to redirecting users away from mikeperez.com. This tends to keep users active on the site for a longer period of time. I also used the JA Popup feature to let users register with a third party IDX website Unfortunately, the third-party registration page is ugly and not very easy to use.

Thaks,

ntonline</blockquote>

Hi ntonline,

I was kind of curious to see your website as I am from the same area, Nevada!

However as Kuerten said, your website is not loading …

ballyjames21 Friend

thanks for sharing this.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  ballyjames21 10 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum