Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)
  • Author

We would need a link to your site to see. Please make sure css optimization is disabled in the template meanager first so we can see the correct path for your image

blackdogdave Friend

Jeez, what took you so long, Phill – a whole two minutes..!!

Gotta be a record.

http://blackdogtrader.com/

downloaded the template yesterday and working on it. css optim disabled.

Phill Moderator

Sadly all I am getting is a 404 error when I go to that link. Might be just me but can you check it please.

blackdogdave Friend

All good at this end – even tried on her lappy

Phill Moderator

Just tried on 2 different machines using different internet connections and getting a 404. I will try again in a couple of hours.

blackdogdave Friend

should be ok now Phill – apols for the probs

Phill Moderator

No problem, all working now.

Open /templates/ja_ores/themes/dark-blue/css/color.css line 52

and change to

h1.logo a {
    background: url("../../../images/blue/bdt1.png") no-repeat scroll left center transparent;

}

blackdogdave Friend

Worked a treat, Phill – thank you very much.

blackdogdave Friend

I feel like a bad penny turning up again – with a problem that is probably nothing to do with JA.

I have downloaded K2 but I cannot get it to work. I assume it is because there are no users. Tried importing Users from Joomla which didn’t work. I get the following message if I try to save a Category, Item, or Group:

TableK2UserGroup: :store failed
    Table ‘davo_joom866.jos_k2_user_groups’ doesn’t exist SQL=INSERT INTO `jos_k2_user_groups` (`id`,`name`,`permissions`) VALUES (”,’Registered’,'{“comment”:”1″,”frontEdit”:”1″,”add”:”1″,”editOwn”:”1″,”editAll”:”1″,”publish”:”1″,”editPublished”:”1″,”inheritance”:”0″}’)

if anyone could turn me and point me in the right direction I would very much appreciate it.

Phill Moderator

In this case I think you are better off asking on the K2 forums – http://getk2.org/community

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)

This topic contains 69 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 10 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum