Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 83 total)
  • Author

<blockquote>Please, any other suggestions?</blockquote>

You are doing confusion with templates layouts

Your Kontakt page menu items has assigned as template the Ja Nuevo Polsky template but this template is using as layout the features-intro layout and features-intro layout has no component position in it , so you cannot see the contact form that is a component , you should change then the layout to default in this way you can see the contact component into the page , you will need also to verify all your page assignments modules because many of them are appearing on all pages

czoki12 Friend

hmm… I still dont get it.
    I was changing my site based on a http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#ja_nuevo
    I think, I didnt change layout to features-intro, cause it was like this in the beginning? Wasnt it? 🙂
    So all I really need is to leave everything like it is right now, but under “Contact” i would love to see this contact form:

And I am pretty sure that it used to work like this.
    Is it possible? 🙂

czoki12 Friend

hmm… I still dont get it.
    I was changing my site based on a http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#ja_nuevo
    I think, I didnt change layout to features-intro, cause it was like this in the beginning? Wasnt it? 🙂
    So all I really need is to leave everything like it is right now, but under “Contact” i would love to see this contact form:

And I am pretty sure that it used to work like this.
    Is it possible? 🙂

pavit Moderator

Ok

Let me explain it with images so it will be more clear

This is from Demo template

It is the contact page menu item as you can see from image it is using the default template

Now look at this and this

It is more clear now ?

pavit Moderator

Ok

Let me explain it with images so it will be more clear

This is from Demo template

It is the contact page menu item as you can see from image it is using the default template

Now look at this and this

It is more clear now ?

czoki12 Friend

I swear, I didnt change the default to features-intro 🙂

But… I change Polsky layout to default and the menu contact worked… but not as it is on a demo page.
    The contact form has been on a main site, somehow on a bottom, its cool but it is not as it used to be.
    On a demo, and Im sure it was on my site like that, by clicking contact there was a new page opening with contact form.
    This one:

It wasnt on the same main page.
    Im looking for this solution – and I wanna do it on a features-intro template. Isnt it the same template as it is on a demo site?

If we cannot do it like at the demo, please help me how can I make the cool, nice, and clear Contact site 🙂
    I tried to make the “Article” but its not opening… is it because this features-inrto template? Is it blocking other pages? I mean features-intro layout is like one page site?
    Thank you.

czoki12 Friend

I swear, I didnt change the default to features-intro 🙂

But… I change Polsky layout to default and the menu contact worked… but not as it is on a demo page.
    The contact form has been on a main site, somehow on a bottom, its cool but it is not as it used to be.
    On a demo, and Im sure it was on my site like that, by clicking contact there was a new page opening with contact form.
    This one:

It wasnt on the same main page.
    Im looking for this solution – and I wanna do it on a features-intro template. Isnt it the same template as it is on a demo site?

If we cannot do it like at the demo, please help me how can I make the cool, nice, and clear Contact site 🙂
    I tried to make the “Article” but its not opening… is it because this features-inrto template? Is it blocking other pages? I mean features-intro layout is like one page site?
    Thank you.

pavit Moderator

Hi

I fixed now your contact pages assigning to all of them a specific new template with Default layout , to show you how it is done

You cannot see contact page as like demo because you assigned to the various contact pages also position-1. 2. 3. modules, remove those assignments editing modules from and page assignment Tab

Your main problem is how you created your multilanguages menu items , you have in same menu many items assigned to different languages and you have also menus for each specific language so many items are assigned to the wrong language menus

You should first fix these issues in this way

1) For each language menu use only specific menu items ( with correct language assigned to it )
    2) Assign to the template the correct language menu item ( Polsky template should have assigned the polsky menu only )

You should have 2 templates layouts type 1 for Home page ( features.-intro layout ) and another one for content ( articles ) with Default layout ( where component position is available)

Please read carefully template documentation HERE and if possible install on another folder the quickstart version ( demo ) in this way you are able to verify each menu item setting and duplicate it on your website

Best regards

pavit Moderator

Hi

I fixed now your contact pages assigning to all of them a specific new template with Default layout , to show you how it is done

You cannot see contact page as like demo because you assigned to the various contact pages also position-1. 2. 3. modules, remove those assignments editing modules from and page assignment Tab

Your main problem is how you created your multilanguages menu items , you have in same menu many items assigned to different languages and you have also menus for each specific language so many items are assigned to the wrong language menus

You should first fix these issues in this way

1) For each language menu use only specific menu items ( with correct language assigned to it )
    2) Assign to the template the correct language menu item ( Polsky template should have assigned the polsky menu only )

You should have 2 templates layouts type 1 for Home page ( features.-intro layout ) and another one for content ( articles ) with Default layout ( where component position is available)

Please read carefully template documentation HERE and if possible install on another folder the quickstart version ( demo ) in this way you are able to verify each menu item setting and duplicate it on your website

Best regards

czoki12 Friend

Thank you.
    Now it is totally clear to me.
    I didn’t understand that every module should have assigned special layout. The layout which will have the right position. It so obvious right now but I had some blocked mind… 😉
    Thanx once again.

czoki12 Friend

Thank you.
    Now it is totally clear to me.
    I didn’t understand that every module should have assigned special layout. The layout which will have the right position. It so obvious right now but I had some blocked mind… 😉
    Thanx once again.

czoki12 Friend

I’m giving my site and my pure skills one more shot. Im gonna do everything step by step so I will not change the quickstart installation.
    So… the language switcher. I have menus, layouts, installed languages, and everything else..
    Polish and English language work, but Norwegian not…
    I think I did everything the same way.. but obviously not.
    Could you please check.
    worldsalesagency.com

czoki12 Friend

I’m giving my site and my pure skills one more shot. Im gonna do everything step by step so I will not change the quickstart installation.
    So… the language switcher. I have menus, layouts, installed languages, and everything else..
    Polish and English language work, but Norwegian not…
    I think I did everything the same way.. but obviously not.
    Could you please check.
    worldsalesagency.com

pavit Moderator

Hi
    The account provided when you opened this thread is no more valid
    Could you send me a valid super user account via private message ?

pavit Moderator

Hi
    The account provided when you opened this thread is no more valid
    Could you send me a valid super user account via private message ?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 83 total)

This topic contains 83 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 8 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum