Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 83 total)
  • Author

Hello,

As a happy Ja Nuevo template owner I have some questions 😉
    I’m not a professional web developer so please be so kind and try to explain everything like I’m 7.
    Thank You! 🙂

1)As I translete page to polish language I want to change “Our Services” to somethin else.
    How can I do that?

2) I cannot add the Flags/language switcher mod on the top right. All mods are on, but they do not show.
    3) Ja Slideshow Lite – can not put it on a Slideshow position… It is on a top as I want it but I just do not have this option, so its on a features-intro1.
    Is there any difference on a slideshow position or on a features-intro1>?
    4) Ja Slideshow Lite – can I finde somwhere more of “Module class suffix” terms – to make more individual styles?
    Can I add them to some file?

Thank you very much! 🙂

pavit Moderator

Hi

Maybe would be better to solve 1 problem at once

1) Our service translation

You can find it on this file languageen-GBen-GB.tpl_ja_nuevo.ini edit file with an editor and change text as showed below

TPL_SPOTLIGHT_TITLE="Our Services"

TPL_SPOTLIGHT_TITLE ="your translation"

2) you need to create new menus , 1 menu for 1 language as i can see you haven’t done this yet

3) It is due to the layout assigned to the menu item , you should use the features-intro layout

4) There is already an overrided version in /templates/ja_nuevo/html folder , so to customize more maybe you will need to use the custom.css file and add there your desired changes.
    that means that you can create your own modules class suffix

pavit Moderator

Hi

Maybe would be better to solve 1 problem at once

1) Our service translation

You can find it on this file languageen-GBen-GB.tpl_ja_nuevo.ini edit file with an editor and change text as showed below

TPL_SPOTLIGHT_TITLE="Our Services"

TPL_SPOTLIGHT_TITLE ="your translation"

2) you need to create new menus , 1 menu for 1 language as i can see you haven’t done this yet

3) It is due to the layout assigned to the menu item , you should use the features-intro layout

4) There is already an overrided version in /templates/ja_nuevo/html folder , so to customize more maybe you will need to use the custom.css file and add there your desired changes.
    that means that you can create your own modules class suffix

czoki12 Friend

Thank you for your reply.
    I have few more questions.
    1) In a footer I do have Quick Links Menu.
    What kind of “Item Menu Type” should I choose to move page to e.g. “Features-intro1” position.
    No opening articles, just simply moving front page 🙂
    2) I totally crushed my SlideShow Lite on a top…
    Could you please help me to set it as it was in a quickstart?
    3)Fonts
    Chrome is working really well with polish letters like ł,ż,ź,ą,ę and few others, but opening worldsalesagency.com on a firefox or IE the font is not working well.
    May I change the font somwhere global?

That it is for now 🙂
    Thank you.

czoki12 Friend

Thank you for your reply.
    I have few more questions.
    1) In a footer I do have Quick Links Menu.
    What kind of “Item Menu Type” should I choose to move page to e.g. “Features-intro1” position.
    No opening articles, just simply moving front page 🙂
    2) I totally crushed my SlideShow Lite on a top…
    Could you please help me to set it as it was in a quickstart?
    3)Fonts
    Chrome is working really well with polish letters like ł,ż,ź,ą,ę and few others, but opening worldsalesagency.com on a firefox or IE the font is not working well.
    May I change the font somwhere global?

That it is for now 🙂
    Thank you.

pavit Moderator

Hi

<blockquote>1) In a footer I do have Quick Links Menu.
    No opening articles, just simply moving front page</blockquote>

I’m sorry but it is not completely clear to me what you want to accomplish, could you explain it better ?

<blockquote>2) I totally crushed my SlideShow Lite on a top…
    Could you please help me to set it as it was in a quickstart?</blockquote>

As i can see from your website slideshow is working fine

<blockquote>3)Fonts
    May I change the font somwhere global?</blockquote>

To embed google fonts you can take a look at this documentation url

Please take a look also at this post maybe could help , it is for another template but font problem could be verified at the same way

pavit Moderator

Hi

<blockquote>1) In a footer I do have Quick Links Menu.
    No opening articles, just simply moving front page</blockquote>

I’m sorry but it is not completely clear to me what you want to accomplish, could you explain it better ?

<blockquote>2) I totally crushed my SlideShow Lite on a top…
    Could you please help me to set it as it was in a quickstart?</blockquote>

As i can see from your website slideshow is working fine

<blockquote>3)Fonts
    May I change the font somwhere global?</blockquote>

To embed google fonts you can take a look at this documentation url

Please take a look also at this post maybe could help , it is for another template but font problem could be verified at the same way

czoki12 Friend

<em>@pavit 494816 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

Please take a look at this site: http://www.szeriszeri.pl/
    Click top menu> Co nas wyr?żnia?
    The page is slowly moving down to “Co nas wyr?żnia” position.
    Can I do the same thing?

czoki12 Friend

<em>@pavit 494816 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

Please take a look at this site: http://www.szeriszeri.pl/
    Click top menu> Co nas wyr?żnia?
    The page is slowly moving down to “Co nas wyr?żnia” position.
    Can I do the same thing?

pavit Moderator

<blockquote>Can I do the same thing?</blockquote>

The website you showed above is a onepage template , and it is different from ja nuevo template you are using now

maybe you can use something like JA Onepage template

pavit Moderator

<blockquote>Can I do the same thing?</blockquote>

The website you showed above is a onepage template , and it is different from ja nuevo template you are using now

maybe you can use something like JA Onepage template

czoki12 Friend

There is not any additional mod that I can install to have the same slide effect?

czoki12 Friend

There is not any additional mod that I can install to have the same slide effect?

pavit Moderator

<em>@czoki12 494913 wrote:</em><blockquote>There is not any additional mod that I can install to have the same slide effect?</blockquote>

No , but modyfing your menu you can obtain same effect

essentially steps to follow are 2

1) Your menu should be set as external url and link should be assigned at your section
    2) Your linked module should have the module tag as section

Example :

Create a new menu item as type external url and linked to your module “Co nas wyr?żnia?” and set it as follow

Then edit your module named 2Co nas wyr?żnia?” with ID = 104 as follow

Try it and you will see it will scroll down when clicked

pavit Moderator

<em>@czoki12 494913 wrote:</em><blockquote>There is not any additional mod that I can install to have the same slide effect?</blockquote>

No , but modyfing your menu you can obtain same effect

essentially steps to follow are 2

1) Your menu should be set as external url and link should be assigned at your section
    2) Your linked module should have the module tag as section

Example :

Create a new menu item as type external url and linked to your module “Co nas wyr?żnia?” and set it as follow

Then edit your module named 2Co nas wyr?żnia?” with ID = 104 as follow

Try it and you will see it will scroll down when clicked

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 83 total)

This topic contains 83 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 8 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum