Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author

HI cimfema,

I logged into backend of your test site and see that:

– You are using old version of JA New Featured 2.5.0, latest version is 2.5.3.
    – This JA New Featured module is not assigned to any position, I tried to go to backend of this module but seems that admin account you sent me doesn’t have access permission.

Please update permission for me and send me FTP account so that I can check

cimfema Friend

<em>@Saguaros 348916 wrote:</em><blockquote>HI cimfema,

I logged into backend of your test site and see that:

– You are using old version of JA New Featured 2.5.0, latest version is 2.5.3.
    – This JA New Featured module is not assigned to any position, I tried to go to backend of this module but seems that admin account you sent me doesn’t have access permission.

Please update permission for me and send me FTP account so that I can check</blockquote>

I have not updated the module for some problems happen after the upgrade, so I have made a rollback.

Moreover the account that I send to you has the SuperUser rights… in any case I send to you another credential and the information for the FTP.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi cimfema again,

When I click save button, I’m noticed with this error:

"NetworkError: 500 Internal Server Error - http://www.bikedays.it/cim-fema/modules/mod_janews_featured/admin/helper.php?japaramaction=saveProfile&profile=default"

It prevents this module from saving profile.

Please contact your hosting provider to check this.

cimfema Friend

Hi Saguaros,

thanks for the information, I’ll check it with my provider.

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)

This topic contains 49 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  cimfema 11 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum