Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I set a few JA News Featured modules on various pages and want them to have different parameters. However changing parameters in one module (like 10 articles 6 featured) is changing those parameters for all other JA News Featured Module.
    (the same is true for the New Pro Module).
    How is it possible to maintain different parameters to the various modules of the same module type?

Luna Garden Moderator

<em>@zalely 341910 wrote:</em><blockquote>I set a few JA News Featured modules on various pages and want them to have different parameters. However changing parameters in one module (like 10 articles 6 featured) is changing those parameters for all other JA News Featured Module.
    (the same is true for the New Pro Module).
    How is it possible to maintain different parameters to the various modules of the same module type?</blockquote>

Hi,
    I think that you have duplicated those modules that why they have the same parameters as you see.
    To have another JA News Feature Module not have parameter to others, please using create New, then config the parameter as you want.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luna Garden 11 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum