Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have tried to use the JA News module on a page other than the Home Page. It is a “Front Page” like the home page called “News”. If you click on an article from the homepage, you go to the article page and it looks as expected. If you click on an article from the “News” section, you go to the article page, but the JA News module remains as well. Why is this? Can it be corrected?

Thanks,
    Katrina

scotty Friend

When you click on a article in your ja news it has the same menuID as the News link. You need to set up a new menuID for your news section. You don’t have to publish the new menu item.

brooktie Friend

<em>@scotty 146481 wrote:</em><blockquote>When you click on a article in your ja news it has the same menuID as the News link. You need to set up a new menuID for your news section. You don’t have to publish the new menu item.</blockquote>

could you please explain this a bit further?

I have similar problem but I don’t quite understand the solution you’ve offered

thanks

Rusell Cerrato Friend

Hello Katrina, Im experiencing the same issue with JA News FP in Kranos for J1.5.

where you able to solve this issue? a little help will be so nice!

thanks, rgds!

Rusell Cerrato Friend
    Rusell Cerrato Friend
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Rusell Cerrato 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum