Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

hi, i install Ja multilingual in joomla 3.5.1 with VirtueMart 3.0.16, i have italian language like default and i want to translate in english. i launch the software but doesn’t translate the virtuemart component. I check the tables in the database and there are the english tables, but in the ja multilingual component show me

Table ‘Sql968251_2.#__virtuemart_products_en_gb’ doesn’t exist SQL=SELECT st.virtuemart_product_id AS sourceid FROM #__virtuemart_products_en_gb AS st WHERE st.virtuemart_product_id=0

can you help me?

i see

eureka2 Friend

hi, now i haven’t any error but ja multilingual doesn’t translate virtuemart component, please help me

staNsol Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    staNsol Friend
    staNsol Friend
    Luna Garden Moderator

Hi, @eureka2 & staNsol

Try to install this attached package, and inform me the result.

1. com_jalang.zip

staNsol Friend

Hi Thanks
    Translate all…
    1146 Table ‘SV02.#__virtuemart_products_en_gb’ doesn’t exist SQL=SELECT virtuemart_product_id FROM #__virtuemart_products_en_gb

and if you want to remove on language it gets:
    1051 Unknown table ‘#__virtuemart_categories_en_gb’ SQL=DROP TABLE #__virtuemart_categories_en_gb

Same Problem

staNsol Friend
    eureka2 Friend

hi, i installed the package of Luna Garden but yet it doesn’t translate the virtuemart component

this is the message:

Start to translate for the English (en-GB) language

[Started Translate The Table categories] —– Start Translating categories: PRIVACY & COOKIES Failed: Failed Translate: Argument ExceptionMethod: TranslateArray()Parameter: texts[1]Message: the parameter ‘texts[1]’ must be less than ‘10241’ characters Parameter name: texts[1]message id=5217.V2_Rest.TranslateArray.2A4D43EA Run Registered Task After Translate Table categories [Started Translate The Table banners] [Started Translate The Table newsfeeds] [Started Translate The Table contact_details] [Started Translate The Table content] —– Start Translating content: Privacy & Cookies Failed: Failed Translate: Argument ExceptionMethod: TranslateArray()Parameter: texts[1]Message: the parameter ‘texts[1]’ must be less than ‘10241’ characters Parameter name: texts[1]message id=6346.V2_Rest.TranslateArray.2B245F0A —– Start Translating content: Pivacy & Cookies Failed: Failed Translate: Argument ExceptionMethod: TranslateArray()Parameter: texts[1]Message: the parameter ‘texts[1]’ must be less than ‘10241’ characters Parameter name: texts[1]message id=5005.V2_Rest.TranslateArray.2D3E969C Run Registered Task After Translate Table content [Started Translate The Table virtuemart_vendors] [Started Translate The Table k2_categories] [Started Translate The Table virtuemart_manufacturercategories] [Started Translate The Table virtuemart_categories] [Started Translate The Table virtuemart_paymentmethods] [Started Translate The Table virtuemart_manufacturers] [Started Translate The Table virtuemart_shipmentmethods] [Started Translate The Table k2_items] [Started Translate The Table virtuemart_products] [Started Translate The Table menu_types] —– Start Translating menu_types: Main Menu Success —– Start Translating menu_types: Top Menu ITA Success —– Start Translating menu_types: Footer menu ITA Success —– Start Translating menu_types: Main Menu ITA Success Run Registered Task After Translate Table menu_types [Started Translate The Table menu] [Started Translate The Table modules]

Start to translate for the Frenchfr-FR language

[Started Translate The Table categories] —– Start Translating categories: PRIVACY & COOKIES Failed: Failed Translate: Argument ExceptionMethod: TranslateArray()Parameter: texts[1]Message: the parameter ‘texts[1]’ must be less than ‘10241’ characters Parameter name: texts[1]message id=5107.V2_Rest.TranslateArray.2976A394 Run Registered Task After Translate Table categories [Started Translate The Table banners] [Started Translate The Table newsfeeds] [Started Translate The Table contact_details] [Started Translate The Table content] —– Start Translating content: Privacy & Cookies Failed: Failed Translate: Argument ExceptionMethod: TranslateArray()Parameter: texts[1]Message: the parameter ‘texts[1]’ must be less than ‘10241’ characters Parameter name: texts[1]message id=5107.V2_Rest.TranslateArray.2976A3D5 —– Start Translating content: Pivacy & Cookies Failed: Failed Translate: Argument ExceptionMethod: TranslateArray()Parameter: texts[1]Message: the parameter ‘texts[1]’ must be less than ‘10241’ characters Parameter name: texts[1]message id=5641.V2_Rest.TranslateArray.2AD1BE49 Run Registered Task After Translate Table content [Started Translate The Table virtuemart_vendors] [Started Translate The Table k2_categories] [Started Translate The Table virtuemart_manufacturercategories] [Started Translate The Table virtuemart_categories] [Started Translate The Table virtuemart_paymentmethods] [Started Translate The Table virtuemart_manufacturers] [Started Translate The Table virtuemart_shipmentmethods] [Started Translate The Table k2_items] [Started Translate The Table virtuemart_products] [Started Translate The Table menu_types] —– Start Translating menu_types: Main Menu Success —– Start Translating menu_types: Top Menu ITA Success —– Start Translating menu_types: Footer menu ITA Success —– Start Translating menu_types: Main Menu ITA Success Run Registered Task After Translate Table menu_types [Started Translate The Table menu] [Started Translate The Table modules]

Done`
    code text here

staNsol Friend

I could uninstall vituemart, so now you can lose it..
    Regards Theo

eureka2 Friend

i don’t understand, the problem is in the ja multilingual

Mo0nlight Moderator

Hi

The developer team is checking this. Please stay tune. We will get back to your asap.

Regards

eureka2 Friend

hi, i installed an original version of joomla + virtuemart but the result is the same, Ja mulilingual cannot translate the virtuemart component.

you can see on http://www.lartepelle.com/test

Please fix the problem, thanks a lot

Mo0nlight Moderator

Hi @eureka2,

I helped you to translate all VM data, you can use it as normal from now on.

@stansol If you still face the same problem. Please make new ticket and post your info in private. I will help you out.

Regards

oriolcc Friend

In my case, the translation stops at

Table ‘p11u5hye_bcn17.#virtuemart_categories_en_gb’ doesn’t exist SQL=CREATE TABLE #__virtuemart_categories_es_es LIKE #</strong>virtuemart_categories_en_gb

I don’t want Virtuemart in this site.

Anyone knows how can I solve it?
    Or how can I skip it?

Thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Mo0nlight 7 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum