Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

JA Template One Page has Quick Contact module but no Captcha module. Please help me? Thank you.

1. Captura-de-pantalla-2016-10-16-a-las-1.36.43-a.m.
    pavit Moderator

Hi

Did you activated plugin Multi Capcha Engine Plugin for J3.x ?

Take a look at THIS THREAD TOO

congreso.ead Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    pavit Moderator

Hi there

I installe content – captcha plugin and now your re-captcha is showing , unfortunately it cannot be changed due to the fact that is a google script.

congreso.ead Friend

Thank you very much,

I wish that the form fields is blue.

Thks

congreso.ead Friend
    pavit Moderator

I wish that the form fields is blue.

It is blue now

To make other changes edit this css file /templates/ja_onepage/css/themes/modern/mod_jaquickcontact.css

congreso.ead Friend
    pavit Moderator

Hi there

I forwarded your request to joomlart developers to have a look at it , please be patient until they debug the issue.

Regards.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi @congreso.ead

I check the override of JA Quick Contact module on your site and find out that it doesn’t generate class for styles selected in backend settings of module. I’ve updated this file: ROOT/templates/ja_onepage/html/mod_jaquickcontact/default.php

Line 21:

<div id="<?php echo $params->get('class_suffix','')?>ja-form" class="<?php echo $params->get('jastyle','style1'); ?>">

You can select the style now.

For the blue color of the form, as I can see that you already have style in ‘custom.css’ file, let me know if you need further helps on this.

fjoomuser Friend

Hi, I’m having the same.. I look everywhere but I can find the Multi Captcha Engine Plugin for J3.x, I re-download again all the files from the template and I don’t see it.

help please.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You can provide the credentials of your site: URL, Admin & FTP account via your reply and flag it as PRIVATE reply so I will check for you.

italpascal Friend

you can have the links for plugin Multi Capcha Engine Plugin for J3.x ???
    I can not find

thank you

Ital Pascal

Saguaros Moderator

It goes with JA Quick Contact module which requires JAEC club membership to download: https://www.joomlart.com/downloads/joomla-extensions/ja-quick-contact-module/

gizycki Friend

Does that mean, that I can’t use the JA Quick Contact module with the OnePage Template anymore? Because I have the same issue like concreso.ead six month ago 🙁

Regards.

1. screen-capture
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  congreso.ead 6 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum