Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

hi,

how do I set the captcha Recaptcha for JaOnepage to show on the contact form. The plugin is enabled and I got the private and public keys which I entered and saved. On the plugin, it’s mentioned that I should go to Options in the User Manager and select Captcha, except I don’t see Options in my User Manager. Thanks.

pavit Moderator

Hi

In the back end menu you have the Users item click on the sub menu item Users Manager –> on the right top icons menu you have Options click on it and from component tab where you see Captcha select Captcha – Re Captcha

dihessa Friend

Thanks,

I found it and selected Captcha Recaptcha, but it still doesn’t show on my contact form. What am I missing? thanks again.

pavit Moderator

Hi

Try to check this setting

Goto Components –> Contacts –>Go to the up right icon Options and select the Form Tab check the Allow Captcha on Contact and select Captcha -Re Captcha save and clean your JaT3 Cache

dihessa Friend

ok, I allowed ReCaptcha on the form tab on Contact and went to site–Maintenance and clear Cache and there is still display of the Captcha on the contact form. Is there a different way to clean my JaT3 Cache? Thanks.

pavit Moderator

<blockquote> Is there a different way to clean my JaT3 Cache?</blockquote>

No other ways

Could you post a link to your page ?

dihessa Friend

Here it is http://www.hessaweb.com/. Thanks

pavit Moderator

Hi

Sorry there was a misunderstanding, i haven’t understood you are talking about the quick contact module

anyway the solution is posted in this thread

Let me know if this solved your problem

lselbach Friend

Hi Pavit,

I´m using Onepage with Quick Contact Module.

I tried to install the plugin, but it didn´t activate.

Pls help me because the hackers are sending me messages through the form, I believe that they are searching exploits.

Regards
    Lucas

pavit Moderator

Hi lselbach

Please send me via Private Message a super user account to your back end so i can check your configuration

pavit Moderator

Hi lselbach

I activated the MathGuard captcha in your quick contact form

Please verify it

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 10 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum